Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Hustler
New seat covers available for 98' Slingshot? >

New seat covers available for 98' Slingshot?

Notices

New seat covers available for 98' Slingshot?

Old 12-16-2009, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did hear back from John at Hustler. He said McCleod can make them. I guess since I would still have my skins my only exposure would be paying and then receiving something less than satisfactory.....

I'll try to figure out how to post pics.

Kieffer
Old 12-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, not sure how to post pics so here is the link to over 100 pics in my smumug account:

http://kieffer4.smugmug.com/Hobbies/...33121006_y4AZH

Paint is nearly flawless. Trailer made the trip from CA to LA fine. Engines passed inspection with flying colors. Great compression. All systems work perfectly. Runs awesome. Just a few very minor cosmetic things to address, mainly because I'm pretty anal.

I did track the history of the boat from the east coast to the west. Engines rebuilt 80 hours ago with spec sheets to a claimed 580 hp. I will say they are strong. Aftermarket intakes, etc... XR drives added. Just went through them 10 hours ago. Just had $8K worth of gauges, throttles, and carbon dash work done less than 10 hours ago. Lots of supporting paperwork and receipts. I did hear of some damage to the boat years back but it appears it was repaired to new condition. Just rumors though and not confirmed. Maybe someone on here knows more.

70 mph at 3800 rpm. Runs into the 90's. Have not held it WFO yet to see what it will top out at. Want to finish going through all the systems first.

I gave the guy $67K. Felt like it was a pretty good deal. We'll see how it holds up next spring on some poker runs. Seems real solid so far......

Kieffer

Last edited by Kieffer4; 12-16-2009 at 08:32 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:49 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Kieffer4
Hey, not sure how to post pics so here is the link to over 100 pics in my smumug account:

http://kieffer4.smugmug.com/Hobbies/...33121006_y4AZH

Paint is nearly flawless. Trailer made the trip from CA to LA fine. Engines passed inspection with flying colors. Great compression. All systems work perfectly. Runs awesome. Just a few very minor cosmetic things to address, mainly because I'm pretty anal.

I did track the history of the boat from the east coast to the west. Engines rebuilt 80 hours ago with spec sheets to a claimed 580 hp. I will say they are strong. Aftermarket intakes, etc... XR drives added. Just went through them 10 hours ago. Just had $8K worth of gauges, throttles, and carbon dash work done less than 10 hours ago. Lots of supporting paperwork and receipts. I did hear of some damage to the boat years back but it appears it was repaired to new condition. Just rumors though and not confirmed. Maybe someone on here knows more.

70 mph at 3800 rpm. Runs into the 90's. Have not held it WFO yet to see what it will top out at. Want to finish going through all the systems first.

I gave the guy $67K. Felt like it was a pretty good deal. We'll see how it holds up next spring on some poker runs. Seems real solid so far......

Kieffer
call joe at hustler if you would like to know the true history..