Notices

09 39ft rocket reviews?????

Old 12-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mean streak
We call it God's Country brother!!
It's only God's Country because you are there brother!
Old 12-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Crazy Dayz Donzi
John u best be there to,U guys have to be the one's to get the win this year in the v bottoms..
Heck with this boat that Meanstreak is building, I am just going to go around making drinks and sandwiches for him and showing pictures of us together to prove that I knew him before he became famous. I wore one boat out chasing him around years ago. I'm not doing it again!
Old 12-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Registered

yep we gettin things back in order from the fire we had. Lookin forward to seein you guys down there again,that was lots of fun!!
We have been looking for a house to rent that is close to Captain Rons. I like having the boat there and drive to a house that is close.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thunderusone
It's only God's Country because you are there brother!
I love it up here, gettin ready to grill a couple of steaks in a few minutes. So peaceful here, make you live longer. Really looking forward to getting the 39 up here next spring. I will rub the paint off of it, being so excited about it.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Registered

Heck with this boat that Meanstreak is building, I am just going to go around making drinks and sandwiches for him and showing pictures of us together to prove that I knew him before he became famous. I wore one boat out chasing him around years ago. I'm not doing it again!
Remember how much we rode that one week end, we put more hours on the boats in one week end than most people do in 3 months. No sittin in party cove up here brother.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:17 PM
Registered

John u best be there to,U guys have to be the one's to get the win this year in the v bottoms..
There's several of our friends that have really fast v bottoms and they will be there.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Remember how much we rode that one week end, we put more hours on the boats in one week end than most people do in 3 months. No sittin in party cove up here brother.
I launched on Friday morning and finally turned the boat off on Sunday night. Remember how they were looking at us at the gas pumps. We would put a 150 gals in and be back in a few hours to fill up. I think I had 6 or 7 gas tickets for one long weekend.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Registered

I launched on Friday morning and finally turned the boat off on Sunday night. Remember how they were looking at us at the gas pumps. We would put a 150 gals in and be back in a few hours to fill up. I think I had 6 or 7 gas tickets for one long weekend.
Thats funny, it was time for a oil change in three days!! We going to have a good summer next year brother.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Registered

We have been looking for a house to rent that is close to Captain Rons. I like having the boat there and drive to a house that is close.
check out red oak resort,we have been stayin there the last few years.they are across the lake from capt'n rons, can drive there in 10 min,there is hotel like rooms with small kitchen,1,2 and 3 bedroom houses,boat launch,storage for the trailors,good breakfast and burgers on the dock!!
Old 12-06-2011, 10:32 PM
Registered

check out red oak resort,we have been stayin there the last few years.they are across the lake from capt'n rons, can drive there in 10 min,there is hotel like rooms with small kitchen,1,2 and 3 bedroom houses,boat launch,storage for the trailors,good breakfast and burgers on the dock!!
Thank brother, thats what we been looking for.
Thank You

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.