Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Hustler
slingshot questions >

slingshot questions

Notices

slingshot questions

Old 06-18-2013, 04:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so the transom, stringers and bulkheads are wood???
Old 06-18-2013, 05:53 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

bulkheads I have not drilled into yet,I'm assuming

the drain hole pick,bulkhead looks like wood to me?

The inner liner in the cockpit took hours and blades trying to install speakers,[ATTACH=CONFIG]502848[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502849[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502850[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]502851[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails slingshot questions-10-17-09-001-custom-.jpg   slingshot questions-11-07-2-258.jpg   slingshot questions-bildge-10-19-09-065-custom-.jpg  

slingshot questions-bildge-10-19-09-084.jpg  

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:19 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vance, thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family. Wish we could have done the deal I know the boat would have been in good hands.
Good luck with the new boat, they are great rides. Rob is your best source for info. He has helped me in the past and is very knowledgeable about the Slingshots.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks again for the help Rob! You must have pictures of every inch of that boat!

Chris,

Thanks again for taking the time to show me the boat. It was a pleasure to meet you as well. If this one falls through and you still have yours I will give you a call. I will hopefully know more by the end of the week. Let me know when you are coming up to the Islands next. We are going to the Buffalo run in August this year and have turned it into a "company outing" for the guys at the shops.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:07 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Good to hear you are coming to the Buffalo Run. It is a first class event run by a great group of guys.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:40 PM
Registered

We would love to have you in Buffalo for the Run. http://www.buffalopokerrun.com/poker_run.html
Old 06-19-2013, 10:39 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 82predictor
Thanks again for the help Rob! You must have pictures of every inch of that boat!

Chris,

Thanks again for taking the time to show me the boat. It was a pleasure to meet you as well. If this one falls through and you still have yours I will give you a call. I will hopefully know more by the end of the week. Let me know when you are coming up to the Islands next. We are going to the Buffalo run in August this year and have turned it into a "company outing" for the guys at the shops.

Yeap,ive been there, The front storage compartment under the forward Vbirth is big enough to hide a full size man,lol

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.