Voyager Insurance Services >

Voyager Insurance Services

Notices

Voyager Insurance Services

Old 06-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 284 Likes on 171 Posts
Default Voyager Insurance Services

I just wanted to let you guys know about this company. This outfit basically does all the work for you in searching for insurance and quick like yesterday. I needed insurance asap for a 28 pantera I was going to pick up, they got me the best quote they could find (progressive) and fast. They were willing to insure the boat before the first payment. The lady I dealt with was very nice - always called me back, and did her job like she's supposed to. She let me insure a 28 pantera with twins for $1,167 ($45K boat) and I'm only 25. No suveys needed, no BS to put up with, just an all around good job. A+++++. They don't specialize in fast boats, but they can get it done.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info!............What is her name and phone #?
Old 06-04-2007, 03:03 PM
Registered

The lady I dealt with was local- Vanessa Anzualda 972-712-8000 ext 210

My name is Andrew Barg, if you want to tell her that I refferred you to her.

company no 1-800-342-4444

www.voyagerinsurance.net

maine office is is Frisco, TX

Good luck. If she is as helpful to you as she was to me post your results for the rest to read.

She let me insure the boat in my fiancees name and saved $200. I told her I was the one driving the boat and she said that was OK. I guess you can save money by putting the boat in your wifes name (women are cheaper) and just list yourself as a driver/operator.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Andy,
Did you buy that Pantera ?

I put 3.5 hours on the Python last weekend.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donman
Hey Andy,
Did you buy that Pantera ?

I put 3.5 hours on the Python last weekend.
Hey buddy, good to hear from you. Glad you made the trip and the python ran OK. The 502 burns alot of oil - so watch it. I almost bought the pantera. Had it all ready to go and pick up. The last step I invited my trusted mechanic (same guy that worked on the python) and he told me it needed $10,000+ in repairs to get it right. So I dropped the deal and now I'm boatless . After finding out all the repairs it needed - I just realized how good of boat that python really was. Transfered funds to the bank on Tuesday, should get the lien release and title in the mail to you by Friday. I am going to try and make a move on the pantera just listed here on OSO.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:10 PM
Registered

Default Voyager Marine Insurance does rock...

I've insured all my boats with them for the past 15 years. Their marine site is www.voyagermarine.com. What year is your Pantera? I've looked at a few. What power do you have and how does she run?
Old 06-18-2007, 04:40 PM
Registered

Default Nevermind I'm stupid

Just read your didn't buy it post. Sorry
Old 06-18-2007, 06:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by h2obum
Just read your didn't buy it post. Sorry
Sounds like your kinda of new to the site. Welcome to OSO. If you want to find out more about pantera boats just go to the Pantera section in the owner forums. Use the search function and you can find out just about anything you ever wanted to know about Pantera boats - or any other boats for that matter.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:56 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
they got me the best quote they could find (progressive) and fast.
They may not have done you a great favor by hooking you up with Progressive. No one can knock their low rates but you should run some searches on here and see for yourself some of the nightmates that boat owners have been put through in their claims process. Plus, the policy might not stick. They're notorious for writing with little info, then asking their questions- sometimes resulting in cancelletion notices or big rate bumps. If your #2 quote was substantially higher, it was because that co. asked in advance the question Progressive will be asking you later this month.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
They may not have done you a great favor by hooking you up with Progressive. No one can knock their low rates but you should run some searches on here and see for yourself some of the nightmates that boat owners have been put through in their claims process. Plus, the policy might not stick. They're notorious for writing with little info, then asking their questions- sometimes resulting in cancelletion notices or big rate bumps. If your #2 quote was substantially higher, it was because that co. asked in advance the question Progressive will be asking you later this month.
U see? This is why I HATE insurance agents and anything that has to do with insurance - it is nothing but legalized scam! I rather drive my old boat, paid in full, no insurance needed, and spend my hard earned dollars on boating - NOT insurance scam artists!