Kryptonite project begins.... >

Kryptonite project begins....

Notices

Kryptonite project begins....

Old 02-28-2011, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

hey jon anything done to your boat over the winter,I hope to work on mine in march and have it in the water in april. if the new tank fits , got my shoulder moving good only have a few weeks of PT left. they said 5 months recovery in dec after the surgery, 10 weeks now I can lift GI's of bud know problem.I can't wait for the 1st ride in that *****, to bad I didn't have the motor this time last year. to bad it looks like gas is going to go threw the roof this spring. we should of nuked them all in 01. anyway whats up!!! Artie
Old 05-25-2011, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default offshore motor mounts

Originally Posted by jdub
few more

Who makes those motor mounts in your Kryptonite jdub?
I am referring back to the pictures on the first page of this thread...

I have a 2003 Checkmate ZT 260 that I am converting from the horizontal through bolted aluminum "L" brackets with the standard Mercury black engine pedestal mounts to solid offshore mounts. Mine boat originally had a 496. I am upgrading it to a new custom 565CI BBC.

Those mounts in the Krypto would make the conversion EZ for me as I could keep the horizontal aluminum L brackets instead using the traditional offshore mounts with vertical aluminum L brackets and drilling more holes through the wood stringers.

I am measuring 25-3/4" between my stringers.
The distance between my Mercury pedestal studs is 22-3/4"

How wide are those krypto mounts?

Thanks

Last edited by Mechnologist; 05-25-2011 at 02:08 PM.