Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Kryptonite
Drop Down Bolsters >

Drop Down Bolsters

Drop Down Bolsters

Old 01-31-2010, 05:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mastercraft240 View Post
Don, you're gonna laugh.... but a couple years ago when I first heard of kryptonite, I did a full body classified search. I grabbed a bunch of photos of all the ones for sale. I just happen to find what you're looking for. Enjoy bud!
That is awesome.. Thanks for the pictures.

The bolsters on that boat are great for standup but the seat is thin and hard (no padding) it slides back to get out of your way. Not comfortable on the as* for sure.... that boat rruns an honest 104 with a stock bravo 30. We need to get it sent out to BBlades. Once I smoke Mike you know he will be spending more $$ on it,lol. He does not like to lose.. cant blame him....
Old 01-31-2010, 05:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jdub View Post
Nice find.............I would bet those seats where made by Don Frost in Babylon, NY http://dfi-ny.com/stand-up%20bolsters.htm The second ones down on the page look like them. Give them a call......
I sent him an e-mail, maybe he can convert my seats...
Old 01-31-2010, 05:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DonRoc View Post
I'm sure he can figure something out.........
Old 01-31-2010, 05:46 PM
Registered

Don, your better off calling. Maureen handles most of the customers and Darrell does the fabrication. They did my interior a couple months ago. They're awesome.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:26 PM
Driver-441
Racer

That is awesome.. Thanks for the pictures.

The bolsters on that boat are great for standup but the seat is thin and hard (no padding) it slides back to get out of your way. Not comfortable on the as* for sure.... that boat rruns an honest 104 with a stock bravo 30. We need to get it sent out to BBlades. Once I smoke Mike you know he will be spending more $$ on it,lol. He does not like to lose.. cant blame him....
Good to hear
Old 01-31-2010, 09:27 PM
Registered

Don, your better off calling. Maureen handles most of the customers and Darrell does the fabrication. They did my interior a couple months ago. They're awesome.
Thanks, I will call them this week. So they did your boat? Maybe if they can do something with my seats I will have them finish the cabin also.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:38 PM
Registered

Thanks, I will call them this week. So they did your boat? Maybe if they can do something with my seats I will have them finish the cabin also.
Yes, and they did an amazing job. Also a plus Don, they have all the templates for the Kryptonite (cabin and cockpit). That cuts the price by a couple hundred right there. Here's the cabin and cockpit. Darrell does this french stitching that's just impeccable and seamless.
Attached Thumbnails Drop Down Bolsters-photo-2-.jpg  
Old 02-01-2010, 10:31 AM
Registered

Yes, and they did an amazing job. Also a plus Don, they have all the templates for the Kryptonite (cabin and cockpit). That cuts the price by a couple hundred right there. Here's the cabin and cockpit. Darrell does this french stitching that's just impeccable and seamless.
Looks really nice.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Dads gonna want something good holding his ass in with the laptop for testing Don
Old 06-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Registered

I missed who did your seats??, I plan on doing mods this fall on mine.

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser