Magnum Reunion Ideas Needed

Notices

Magnum Reunion Ideas Needed

Old 03-21-2006, 08:08 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Magnum Reunion Ideas Needed

Donz,Im not sure what way your going,single or twine,but if its single your welcome to take a look at Vixen if your in the area.I didnt go with a set back box like Richy Powers recomended because i didnt like the looks of it on the back,but i do think now it would have been good for another 5mph on a Magnum.I also think it helps keep the bow down better,after watching the old Deranged boat run back in 2001. Mel
Old 03-21-2006, 10:21 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Well next year i will big going with a HUGE blower motor, with either a bravo or speedmaster #5. But for now it will stay with the twin 454's and trs drives. Thanks

Jr Mike
Old 04-06-2006, 11:49 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

well i just got back from the Mag factory because i went to see if they can help me with my gas tank issue. The factory has not changed at ALL. The office as not changed at all. There is pics of so but sooooo many 27 on the wall and pics of Don and trophy's from the Nassau race and so many others. Unfortanly Kathy was not there. Sad to say is no one that is there was able to help me with my topic nor do they no anything about our boats . They have 1 80 ft that is being built for some ambassador of Italy and 2 60's. When they took me back to the factory, Lenny cravis was there checking up on 60 ft that they are refurbishing, super kool guy. Unfortunately i didn't have a camera to take pics of our sister boats or of the office

p.s= i asked if they were going to relive our boats and there answer was

NO

Jr Mike
Old 04-06-2006, 09:19 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Makes Me Like Mine All The More!!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2006, 09:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Nocig,This thread should help you,its about as far as we got.Anybody have any new ideas??This summer is going to go by fast now that everyone is starting to get there boats done and in the water.How about you Magnum 27,you got your feet wet in Miami,lets hear about it,and any stories about whats happening with your Magnums. Mel
Old 05-11-2006, 11:28 AM
Registered

I hope every one is still planning Tenn in Oct 14th + 15th. I will be there this is sure to be as big as we make it. I have just finiished my cabin and cockpit interior, now onto rigging her out and a fresh coat of red paint on the sides.
Old 05-11-2006, 02:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

27 Magnum,you guys make them boats any nicer and ill have to park Vixen on the other side of the lake.I finally got the old girl inside my shop so i dont have to worry about her incase we get hit with another storm this year.May 21 to june 1 were getting a tax holiday on storm supplies,so i think i will go with a back up generater this year.Went 10 days with charley and 7 with wilma with no power and thats enough. Mel
Old 05-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Registered

Well guys just talked to Pops at APBA and if we are going to do this at Chattanooga then we need to get rooms NOW cause there is a religious gathering the same week and rooms will be sparse. Anyone want to talk to me about it call me at 423-227-6216. I hope we can do it here but without the rooms there could be a problem. Pops is even having issues with rooms for the racers so tell me what you think. Sorry I haven't been around but my computer was fried by a bolt of lightning
Old 05-19-2006, 11:45 PM
Registered

If we all got a place a little out of town to stay. Park our boats together somewhere the day of the event, does it matter if its busy? If we team up together we might do better than if we all try to do it alone. We have to do something if Tenn is full up I gotta see all these Magnums in one place together.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:31 PM
Registered

O.K. well I need a basic head count and a day planner of what you all want to have and do at the reunion so I can relay it to Pops with APBA so they can include us in their plans with the event

Quick Reply: Magnum Reunion Ideas Needed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.