Lake St Clair Magnum's >

Lake St Clair Magnum's

Notices

Lake St Clair Magnum's

Old 05-10-2021, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default magnum marine anchor

If anyone could help me find a anchor for 27 deck mount magnum marine, I would pay a premium. Please help Kent 530-318-4005

Old 07-12-2021, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its been a while since I was on OSO and in the Magnum section

Congrats on your purchase of High Times. I wondered if she would ever turn up again. Its been a long time.
If she stayed dryish should still be rock-solid.
Back in the day 1986-90 it would cruise at 50 (engines and drives by Andy at Jomar, Hydromotive 4 blade - were they with the boat). The exhaust was custom made by Pete Pavkovich.

Pre-1985 on the Black River it had custom big blocks and Nitrous tanks mounted on front bulkhead near auxillary fuel tank location. Hence the name High Times - nothing faster)

Don't know how much you want return to stockish from the factory look.
If you want the very specific passenger grab bar, let me know - - its still kicking around my garage. It takes up a lot space in the cockpit - - but nothing says period correct as that.

All the best

The following users liked this post:
Lee (07-14-2021)
Old 07-14-2021, 10:24 AM
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Intrepid Hawk
Its been a while since I was on OSO and in the Magnum section

Congrats on your purchase of High Times. I wondered if she would ever turn up again. Its been a long time.
If she stayed dryish should still be rock-solid.
Back in the day 1986-90 it would cruise at 50 (engines and drives by Andy at Jomar, Hydromotive 4 blade - were they with the boat). The exhaust was custom made by Pete Pavkovich.

Pre-1985 on the Black River it had custom big blocks and Nitrous tanks mounted on front bulkhead near auxillary fuel tank location. Hence the name High Times - nothing faster)

Don't know how much you want return to stockish from the factory look.
If you want the very specific passenger grab bar, let me know - - its still kicking around my garage. It takes up a lot space in the cockpit - - but nothing says period correct as that.

All the best
Nice talking to you Greg and thank you for all the information, I look forward to meeting you.
Old 08-11-2021, 04:34 PM
Registered

If this thread is active please reply.
I owned this boat after the car dealer.
I have a few stories.

Thanks
Smoosher
Old 08-11-2021, 04:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by himee
I talked to my dad today and he told me that the spirit of 76 had chicken bar and right hand drive and the exhaust went over the transom. also said that it was a miami boat show special. I'am going to his house sometime this week so I can post all the picture's that he has!
If this thread is still active, let me know.
I bought this boat from the car dealer.
I have a few good stories.

ThanksSmoosher
Old 08-16-2021, 07:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Yes it's active !
Old 09-12-2021, 07:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by h2oboater
That Mirage was the Wolverine,, Pete Smith was the owner. Blue Lagon was run by Jack Clark then and they sold the
CC-XK-8 metor,, and raced one called CC Rider it had red metal flake side's & black bottom. As far as I know Emerald City Harbor was the Magnum dealer then.
my dad bought cc rider from blue lagoon we kept it on Lang street in st Clair shores for a few years then sold it to a broker in Florida I’m guessing that was about 77 or 78 as far as I know it’s still in Florida I’d love to find it and buy it back it was p 700
Old 09-13-2021, 02:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Jtc2562
my dad bought cc rider from blue lagoon we kept it on Lang street in st Clair shores for a few years then sold it to a broker in Florida I’m guessing that was about 77 or 78 as far as I know it’s still in Florida I’d love to find it and buy it back it was p 700

I dont know if this was CC rider but it was for sale here on Lake St Clair a few years ago & sold fairly reasonable.

Last edited by h2oboater; 09-13-2021 at 02:53 PM.
Old 09-13-2021, 02:54 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

One

more pic of XK P-700

Quick Reply: Lake St Clair Magnum's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.