Double Trouble >

Double Trouble

Notices

Double Trouble

Old 10-30-2008, 04:48 AM
Nic
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Senzaspectre the boat will leave USA but will be treated as a beautiful lady in the old continent...speed boats is my passion and I have nice plan for the Mag...unfortunately in Italy we don't have easy access to parts like in US and if you find them it will cost you 3 times more, that's why I will have to find the way to import any part I need from US without paying too many taxes...

Eddito I must say your boat looks really cool, I will follow your engines make up so i can maybe get some ideas for mine...
I need to find a pair of race seats like yours in order to be safe on real rough water, yours seem to be perfect where can I get them?
Old 10-30-2008, 07:40 AM
Registered

the guy that had the boat before me had the interior done at( fine line interior) in Hollywood Florida. he is not the cheapest but he is really good and i love the rear bench seat is all in one piece that makes it so easy to work in the engine compartments.they did not use wood no where in the interior all they use is pvc materials so no water gets it
Attached Thumbnails Double Trouble-new-pictures-magnum006.jpg   Double Trouble-new-pictures-magnum008.jpg   Double Trouble-new-pictures-magnum005.jpg  

Old 10-30-2008, 08:56 AM
Registered

here are more pictures
Attached Thumbnails Double Trouble-boat-new-dash-panel-gauges002.jpg   Double Trouble-boat-new-dash-panel-gauges003.jpg   Double Trouble-boat-new-dash-panel-gauges004.jpg  

Old 10-30-2008, 09:15 AM
Nic
Registered

beautiful...congrats!