Notices

Everyone is in trouble now :(

Old 07-25-2008, 02:50 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default chip in boaters

why dont all of us boaters chip in a couple dollars a person and go buy a nuke and drop it on ALL OF THEM.and while we are at it lets write them a note on the nuke.....WE HATE YOU.YOU BROWN SKIN HEATHENS.
Old 07-26-2008, 03:31 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

"And he forces all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads And that no man might buy or sell except that he had the mark..." Revelations 13:16, 17

No one will be able to buy or sell anything without having submitted himself to the political and religious one world government or new world order unless they recieved the mark. This mark is some sort of image, stamp, brand, or maybe even a computer chip recently designed to be placed under the skin that can hold 1000's of bytes of info. It is known as the mark of the anti Christ "666" aka "the beast"

Isalm will is not tolerant of any other religion except Islam itself. The Word of God (Revelation 20:4) also states that those who do not accept the mark (the new world government/religion) will be beheaded. I do not know if Islam will be that new world religion, but if you look around, Islam has and is now spreading everywhere and has infiltrated into other countries. And Islam is the only religion that I know of that beheads people if they do not convert to Islam. We have seen it more and more on the news of the past few years.

The world is quickly becoming a one world government---you all can see that...or at least SHOULD be seeing it by now. One day a one world ruler (via the United Nations) will step out on stage of the world and he will have the answers to the world's problems....even as a peace maker, but he comes thru deception under the guise of peace and safety and after a short time he will suddenly pull the rug out from underneath the world and we will not have a choice any longer----it's either going to be his way or death by beheading.....only his way is a sure ticket to eternal hell.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KAAMA
"And he forces all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads And that no man might buy or sell except that he had the mark..." Revelations 13:16, 17

No one will be able to buy or sell anything without having submitted himself to the political and religious one world government or new world order unless they recieved the mark. This mark is some sort of image, stamp, brand, or maybe even a computer chip recently designed to be placed under the skin that can hold 1000's of bytes of info. It is known as the mark of the anti Christ "666" aka "the beast"

Isalm will is not tolerant of any other religion except Islam itself. The Word of God (Revelation 20:4) also states that those who do not accept the mark (the new world government/religion) will be beheaded. I do not know if Islam will be that new world religion, but if you look around, Islam has and is now spreading everywhere and has infiltrated into other countries. And Islam is the only religion that I know of that beheads people if they do not convert to Islam. We have seen it more and more on the news of the past few years.

The world is quickly becoming a one world government---you all can see that...or at least SHOULD be seeing it by now. One day a one world ruler (via the United Nations) will step out on stage of the world and he will have the answers to the world's problems....even as a peace maker, but he comes thru deception under the guise of peace and safety and after a short time he will suddenly pull the rug out from underneath the world and we will not have a choice any longer----it's either going to be his way or death by beheading.....only his way is a sure ticket to eternal hell.

KAMMA

Good to see a fellow OSO brother, thats versed in Bible Prophecy. Alot of what you are saying is true and happening right before our eyes. I have a twist on what the actual "Mark of the Beast" is though. I'll like to send you the link if your intrested.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:51 PM
Registered

I usually read the Forums and hardly post. But I think you guys need to see this Video. Maybe your Positions on Muslims and 9/11 may change. After looking at this interview, I started to look at The news, our government, and muslims, differently. Check It out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA
Old 07-29-2008, 10:11 PM
Registered

Henry Kissinger said himself that if you create enought Chaos to keep the people occupied, then you can accomplish more while they are distracted. Keep in mind that for there to be a war there must always be an enemy. To get sympathy for a war the sympatizers must also see and enemy. Looks to me that many to most of you guys are "distracted" and looking at the "Decoy" placed in front of you, ie Muslims, Islam. Im not muslim neither do I belive in Islam so dont even start. But when you research and start putting the pieces together the picture you get is alot differnt from what you are being told or shown. The American people are ment to belive everything the they see on CNN. So if CNN says that Muslims attacked on9/11 Then thats what the people believe. I'm not saying that some muslims arent extreem, and hate americans. Some Do. But, you enemy isn't a "Brown Skin, man or woman wearing a Turbin" Belive it our not your enemy is you own Government. Just think, Kamma Said it, The plan is to get us in to a New world order, one world Government/religion. Well how else are they going to do it. Are you going to freely surrender your freedoms and liberties to them. HELL NO!. and they know that , So They are creating the environment that would cause you to freely give it to them. How quick did the PAtriot ACT come to the table after 9/11. DAYS. as if it was there sitting waiting for an event to justify its necessity.

Remember Kissingers Comment. Create the Conflict, in order to divert the people.

Preety soon we will be beging them to Protect us from the "terrorists".
Old 07-29-2008, 10:24 PM
Registered

Thank you for the video. I will send it to many others.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by guilderoy
Henry Kissinger said himself that if you create enought Chaos to keep the people occupied, then you can accomplish more while they are distracted. Keep in mind that for there to be a war there must always be an enemy. To get sympathy for a war the sympatizers must also see and enemy. So They are creating the environment that would cause you to freely give it to them.

Remember Kissingers Comment. Create the Conflict, in order to divert the people.
This new world leader will come on the world scene when a major world crisis has erupted such as a world war or something very simular---and he will look like and be accepted by most as the political hero that the world has been looking for. He will have real answers to many of the world's problems, but as I have said before, this man's true intents are evil and he will be hell bent on deceiving the world as stated in the bible and will lead many to eternal hell.

Not trying to upset anyone, but sometimes you have to shake people up just to get there attention. There is a battle going on for the soul of every man. The devil (Satan) came to destroy mankind and to take as many to hell with him as he can. There is hope...it is only thru Jesus Christ---He came to save the world. (John 3:16,17) The name "Jesus" means "Savior"
Old 07-30-2008, 02:02 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by KAAMA
This new world leader will come on the world scene when a major world crisis has erupted such as a world war or something very simular---and he will look like and be accepted by most as the political hero that the world has been looking for. He will have real answers to many of the world's problems, but as I have said before, this man's true intents are evil and he will be hell bent on deceiving the world as stated in the bible and will lead many to eternal hell.

Not trying to upset anyone, but sometimes you have to shake people up just to get there attention. There is a battle going on for the soul of every man. The devil (Satan) came to destroy mankind and to take as many to hell with him as he can. There is hope...it is only thru Jesus Christ---He came to save the world. (John 3:16,17) The name "Jesus" means "Savior"

"So much blood has been shed by the Church because of an omission from the Gospel: "Ye shall be indifferent as to what your neighbor's religion is." Not merely tolerant of it, but indifferent to it. Divinity is claimed for many religions; but no religion is great enough or divine enough to add that new law to its code."

"Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion--several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn't straight. He has made a graveyard of the globe in trying his honest best to smooth his brother's path to happiness and heaven....The higher animals have no religion. And we are told that they are going to be left out in the Hereafter. I wonder why? It seems questionable taste."

"I have no special regard for Satan; but I can at least claim that I have no prejudice against him. It may even be that I lean a little his way, on account of his not having a fair show. All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. We have none but evidence for the prosecution and yet we have rendered the verdict. To my mind, this is irregular. It is un-English. It is un-American; it is French. Without this precedent Dreyfus could not have been condemned. As soon as I can get at the facts I will undertake his rehabilitation myself if I can find an unpolitic publisher. It is a thing we ought to be willing to do for anyone who is under a cloud. We may not pay him reverance, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talents. A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race, and political head of the whole of it, must be granted the possession of executive abilites of the loftiest order. In his large presence the other popes and politicians shrink to midgets for the microscope.

He hasn't a single salaried helper; The Opposition employs a million."

Mark Twain

Last edited by Marginmn; 07-30-2008 at 02:31 PM.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Registered

Marginmn, regarding your post.....

I am just trying to comment on the theme of the thread.....the Muslims/Islam religion who are hell bent on killing anyone who doesn't convert or practice the Islam religion and how it relates to our world at the present time and in the near future and how it relates to what has been written in the bible.

We all have a belief in something---whether it is Hindu, Budah, athiest, Humanism, Satan devil worship or your own self or our own religion or whatever. We all have been given a choice to choose in what we want to believe, but we have all been given the measure of faith to believe in Christ. Nobody has to believe in the bible or Jesus Christ if they choose not to.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:22 PM
Registered

I think that any religion that uses force to gain followers is a farce. Once we were created as human beings we were given the power of CHOICE. Either to embrace God or
not. Thats Why TRUE christianity, once fully understood, is an attractive religion. And I stressed TRUE. Cause much of what we see today, is far from it.

Quick Reply: Everyone is in trouble now :(

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.