Notices

Everyone is in trouble now :(

Old 07-31-2008, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikebrls
THAT WAS SENT TO ME BY AN OSO BROTHER ....
UNFOURTONATLY IT'S INGNORANT PEOPLE THAT DONT UNDER STAND SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND WANT TO DENY WHAT IS RELY GOING ON IN THIS WORLD . JUST LIKE PEOPLE DENIED "" HITLER "" UNTIL IT WAS TO LATE AND THEN SOMTHING WAS DONE AFTER KILLING MILLION'S OF PEOPLE.
IF YOU CAN'T UNSTAND IT DON'T BOTHER POSTING SOMETHING YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA ABOUT
Wow..... There has to be some other forum group you could join and discuss this.. This is OSO Video section..
Old 07-31-2008, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by two-air
Wow..... There has to be some other forum group you could join and discuss this.. This is OSO Video section..
It's kinda strange how we want to kick God out of everything we do or how we compartmentalize God when actually God was intended to be and wants to be involved in every part of our lives.

It's also strange how we can make all kinds of sexual innuendos and lewd jokes in the General Discussion section or other sections within this forum, but if we mention "God" (unless we use His name in vain), the bible or the Word of God, or Jesus Christ, then people don't like it, but instead they always want to give God the "bad rap". Sounds pretty backwards/twisted to me.

Actually, what many people do not know or realize is that God loves you and He wants what is best for you. We need to realize that God is a good God, and the devil is a bad devil. If people would come to grips with that, then they will know/believe more than 90% of what most theologians believe.

"For what shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us ?" Romans 8:31

Last edited by KAAMA; 07-31-2008 at 01:30 PM.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KAAMA
It's kinda strange how we want to kick God out of everything we do or how we compartmentalize God when actually God was intended to be and wants to be involved in every part of our lives.

It's also strange how we can make all kinds of sexual innuendos and lewd jokes in the General Discussion section or other sections within this forum, but if we mention "God" (unless we use His name in vain), the bible or the Word of God, or Jesus Christ, then people don't like it, but instead they always want to give God the "bad rap". Sounds pretty backwards/twisted to me.

Actually, what many people do not know or realize is that God loves you and He wants what is best for you. We need to realize that God is a good God, and the devil is a bad devil. If people would come to grips with that, then they will know/believe more than 90% of what most theologians believe.

"For what shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us ?" Romans 8:31
Its like being in a boat on the miami to key west run. The boat develops a leak and is sinking fast. You know that the boat is going under but if you tell anyone else on the boat they dont care. You shout it, they dont care. They only care when the boat is actually sinking and they see no way out. It is only then that Your message becomes important, when its practically too late. Crude scenario, but one just the same. I think that everyone on this forum, if you are honest, can sense that something big is about to happen, not sure what but you can feel it. God is trying to Wake us up and get us ready.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:34 PM
Registered

Let me tell you a true story that came out of 9/11.

There was a lady who worked for on of the investment firms inm the WTC building. She Got an impression to talk to her boss and co-workers about God. This was a few months before 9/11. The company had a policy about religion, so she was somwhat restricted. However the impression became stronger and stronger, to the point that she ignored the companies policy and went ahead talking to ther Boss and co-workers about her convictions. The was written up, but she continued. She was fired from her job for it. Guess what Day? 9/10. I think you know the rest of the story.

Said that to say this, You never know when its comming, so be prepared.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:38 PM
Registered

SIDE BAR_

Does anyone know what the term "Hagelian Dyalectical Process"" means.

Also KAMMA: Do you own a KAMMA scarab?

One of my dreams is to Do a miami to Key West Trip next spring. Willing to pay for the ride. Can Anyone hook me up?
Old 07-31-2008, 03:42 PM
Registered

Actually, what many people do not know or realize is that God you and He wants what is best for you. We need to realize that God is a good God, and the devil is a bad devil. If people would come to grips with that, then they will know/believe more than 90% of what most theologians believe.

I am not sure why you quoted me to give that response.. The title of this thread is "Everyone Is In Trouble Now"... The author is insulting all OSOers intelligence... He thinks we are all forgetful and stupid..He thinks we have all forgotten 9/11 and don't realize that there are Muslim Extremist groups that want to terrorize and kill us...What an Epiphany he has had!.... Thank you for your great wisdom and knowledge....! Why else would he publish this on OSO??....

My point is he should go to some other forum, to find whoever lives under a rock, who doesn't remember 9/11 and teach them about it....

For me.. I think I will watch a good video...!! My favorite so far is the Pantera video by Joe..

Old 07-31-2008, 04:18 PM
Registered

SIDE BAR_

Does anyone know what the term "Hagelian Dyalectical Process"" means.

Also KAMMA: Do you own a KAMMA scarab?

One of my dreams is to Do a miami to Key West Trip next spring. Willing to pay for the ride. Can Anyone hook me up?
Old 07-31-2008, 06:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by two-air
I am not sure why you quoted me to give that response.. The title of this thread is "Everyone Is In Trouble Now"... The author is insulting all OSOers intelligence... He thinks we are all forgetful and stupid..He thinks we have all forgotten 9/11 and don't realize that there are Muslim Extremist groups that want to terrorize and kill us...What an Epiphany he has had!.... Thank you for your great wisdom and knowledge....! Why else would he publish this on OSO??....

My point is he should go to some other forum, to find whoever lives under a rock, who doesn't remember 9/11 and teach them about it.
Well then, you should be glad to know you are so well informed, but I think he posted it for those who're not so well informed or at least not to take the threats of the Islam religion and what it says in the Koran (spelling?) so lightly---that America needs to wake up. Also, if you truly agree with Mikebrls, then why remove it? Maybe it should be posted as a "Sticky" on every section.

Also, I guess your post could have been taken a few different ways. I meant no offense---even so, I don't regret what I have posted.

If a man knows a flash flood is coming towards his own house and his neighbor's house---should he warn his neighbor???---or should/does he say to himself;...

"Why should I warn my neighbor and insult his intelligence? Maybe my neighbor would think I am forgetful and stupid to assume he does not already know that a flash flood could happen at some point and destroy his house and possibly his family. Didn't he go to the community flood awareness classes? Everyone knows this area is subject to flash floods! So, if he lives under a rock that isn't my problem!"

It's good to discuss this Islamist terrorist problem because it is progressing and it is effecting and will effect us all.

By the way, I will have to watch that Pantera video.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by guilderoy
Said that to say this, You never know when its comming, so be prepared.
"Death is the destiny of every man and the living need to take it to heart" Ecclesiastes 7:2

"The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned, but time and chance happen to them all.

Moreover, no man knows when his hour will come;
As fish are caught in a cruel net,
or birds are taken in a snare,
so men are trapped by evil times that fall unexpectedly upon them
." Ecclesiastes 9: 11,12

I used to own a KAAMA Special Edition made by Wellcraft.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:58 PM
Registered

Well then, you should be glad to know you are so well informed, but I think he posted it for those who're not so well informed or at least not to take the threats of the Islam religion and what it says in the Koran (spelling?) so lightly---that America needs to wake up. Also, if you truly agree with Mikebrls, then why remove it? Maybe it should be posted as a "Sticky" on every section.

Also, I guess your post could have been taken a few different ways. I meant no offense---even so, I don't regret what I have posted.

If a man knows a flash flood is coming towards his own house and his neighbor's house---should he warn his neighbor???---or should/does he say to himself;...

"Why should I warn my neighbor and insult his intelligence? Maybe my neighbor would think I am forgetful and stupid to assume he does not already know that a flash flood could happen at some point and destroy his house and possibly his family. Didn't he go to the community flood awareness classes? Everyone knows this area is subject to flash floods! So, if he lives under a rock that isn't my problem!"

It's good to discuss this Islamist terrorist problem because it is progressing and it is effecting and will effect us all.

By the way, I will have to watch that Pantera video.
Kaama,

Did your Kaama have Kamma Surface Drives? I don't know if you know "Cuda", but he had a Formula with Kaama Surface Drives.. and it was (is) an awesome machine!

How did you like the Pantera video?

Frank

Quick Reply: Everyone is in trouble now :(

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.