looking to relocate >

looking to relocate

Notices

looking to relocate

Old 12-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I might be biased, but the Annapolis/Baltimore area of the Chesapeake Bay is a boater's paradise. Within 35 miles of my river there are something like 50 waterfront restaurants and bars. We have a very strong local boating association www.cbpba.com and lot's of great events including the OPA National Points championship every September. And if you have over 30 feet you can boat on about 90 percent of warm days. Season runs from Mid March to Early November if you wear a jacket. Prices are higher than Tidewater in general but real estate has pulled back her somewhat so it is more affordable.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If your still looking I have a house for sale just north of Annapolis MD . on the Magothy River. 3 boat lifts, jet ski lift and its own Tiki hut. Mls #AA6587117. Great boating, close to restaurants and a great island hang out about 2 miles from the house.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:11 PM
Registered

Location: Ocean Pines, Maryland. Wish I was at MANGOS in MIAMI!

Originally Posted by insptech
Well I might be biased, but the Annapolis/Baltimore area of the Chesapeake Bay is a boater's paradise. Within 35 miles of my river there are something like 50 waterfront restaurants and bars. We have a very strong local boating association www.cbpba.com and lot's of great events including the OPA National Points championship every September. And if you have over 30 feet you can boat on about 90 percent of warm days. Season runs from Mid March to Early November if you wear a jacket. Prices are higher than Tidewater in general but real estate has pulled back her somewhat so it is more affordable.
Definetly miss Annapolis. I live in a beautiful water front community outside of Ocean City (Ocean Pines).... but pleasure boating is limited to just a few spots and no real accomadations for boaters. I will be taking many trips next year by way of C & D canal so I can enjoy this again!!
Old 12-14-2007, 10:26 AM
Registered

I'm in the middle bay. Big town of Ophelia on the Little Wicomico. It's where the Potomac meets the bay. Definitely not a performance boat hot bed but within 1-2 hour run for most anything the bay offers.

This area is still growing (wish it wasn't). Reminds me of Deltaville 25 years ago.
Attached Thumbnails looking to relocate-pr-0451.jpg  
Old 12-14-2007, 05:13 PM
Registered

what do you do for a living ? What are you looking for in and to spend on a house?
Old 12-20-2007, 06:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LapseofReason
what do you do for a living ? What are you looking for in and to spend on a house?
No Greg you can't sell him your house

BUT my house on Cobb Island will be for sale in the spring!
Old 12-20-2007, 07:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 45sonic
No Greg you can't sell him your house

BUT my house on Cobb Island will be for sale in the spring!
Why, My house is kind of for sale like my boat, but there are three or four waterfront houses for sale in my hood now. 2 a little over a mil. 1 or 2 in the 700's . I would sell mine for 1.5 the main thing my house has that the others don't is my dock, the others have small or no dock.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatrnut
If your still looking I have a house for sale just north of Annapolis MD . on the Magothy River. 3 boat lifts, jet ski lift and its own Tiki hut. Mls #AA6587117. Great boating, close to restaurants and a great island hang out about 2 miles from the house.
Nice looking place.

Three years ago you would have never made it to 43 days on the market, more like 10 days with multiple offers.

(not that you care to hear that).

Anyway, nice pad, good luck with the sale.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:31 AM
Registered

Thanks, Yea the market really sucks right now!!! The best thing we have going for us is the waterfront. Nobody around us has the lifts etc. for as many boats. We'll just keep tryin'.....
Old 12-22-2007, 11:02 AM
Registered

Mark, please dont let the best kept secret on the Potomac out of the bag.

Quick Reply: looking to relocate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.