Showing the Jersey gang around

Notices

Showing the Jersey gang around

Old 08-25-2008, 05:22 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Showing the Jersey gang around

We served as navigator for 10 boats from NJPPC Friday-Sunday.

What
An
Awesome
Weekend!

Equipment lineup wasn't bad, either...
(2) 51' OuterLimits
45' Sonic
44' MTI (Speed Racer)
42' OuterLimits
42' Fountain
40' Activator
39' OuterLimits
38' Donzi
38' Formula
Attached Thumbnails Showing the Jersey gang around-p1010230-large-.jpg   Showing the Jersey gang around-p1010231-large-.jpg   Showing the Jersey gang around-p1010232-large-.jpg  

Old 08-25-2008, 05:24 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

More...
Attached Thumbnails Showing the Jersey gang around-p1010234-large-.jpg   Showing the Jersey gang around-p1010235-large-.jpg  
Old 08-26-2008, 04:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wish i would have known about this run. did you launch at anchor? mark
Old 08-26-2008, 06:48 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

i saw a few outerlimits at pussers on fri, bunch of beautiful boats. I was dropping off a passenger at the docks.
Old 08-26-2008, 06:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Hey Chuck,
We were at a place called Lowes Wharf (in between Poplar Island and the eastern shore) on Sunday and saw you guys go by. It had to be you all. That was an impressive display of hardware!!!!!

Call next time you are in our area!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 08:50 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Mooky - NJPPC events are restricted to club members only. This allows the club to control discipline. As this was a scouting "Rendezvous" and not a formal run, it was not listed on the club's calendar.

Drillin' - Oh, Man! Were you in the Tiger? We were waterfront at Pussers, trying to warn the Jersy folks about the dangers of #4 Painkillers (to no avail). If I had known that was you, I would have waved you down. At first I thought it was Old Skool, but then my wife pointed out that you were too handsome....

OldSchool - Sorry, man. Actually, we weren't with the group on Sunday. They were on their way to St.Michaels for lunch, and then back to Northeast to pull out. We stayed at a friends house on Trappe Creek Sunday night and ran home on Monday.

This is a great group of people. Every one of these boats could have blown us into the weeds without even trying, but were happy to cruise at 60, left lots of room between boats, and didn't crowd each other. After doing most of their boating in Barnegat Bay, they were shocked at how big the Bay is and how much it has to offer. Looks like they'll be back next year, probably more than once.

Of course having the best guide boat on the bay ( <ahem> yours truly... ) and perfect weather didn't hurt.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by C_Spray
Mooky - NJPPC events are restricted to club members only. This allows the club to control discipline. As this was a scouting "Rendezvous" and not a formal run, it was not listed on the club's calendar.

Drillin' - Oh, Man! Were you in the Tiger? We were waterfront at Pussers, trying to warn the Jersy folks about the dangers of #4 Painkillers (to no avail). If I had known that was you, I would have waved you down. At first I thought it was Old Skool, but then my wife pointed out that you were too handsome....

OldSchool - Sorry, man. Actually, we weren't with the group on Sunday. They were on their way to St.Michaels for lunch, and then back to Northeast to pull out. We stayed at a friends house on Trappe Creek Sunday night and ran home on Monday.

This is a great group of people. Every one of these boats could have blown us into the weeds without even trying, but were happy to cruise at 60, left lots of room between boats, and didn't crowd each other. After doing most of their boating in Barnegat Bay, they were shocked at how big the Bay is and how much it has to offer. Looks like they'll be back next year, probably more than once.

Of course having the best guide boat on the bay ( <ahem> yours truly... ) and perfect weather didn't hurt.
Sounds like a great weekend!!

PS-Kick Diane in the azz for me.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by C_Spray

I knew I liked her, lol...yep, was in the tiger, was with my real estate agent ..the painkillers live up there name for sure...please let me know when they come down again, i would love to join in and learn some more spots up north from someone that knows the waters. the weather was perfect all weekend, had to leave the boat in the water for the weekend when I lost a bearing and hub on the trailer, being fixed now...Rob
Old 08-28-2008, 10:35 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

The two 51 OL's and the 41OL with triples are from our marina......Chuck owns the marina and the 42', Billy has the 51OL w/ 600's and Nick has the 51OL with Gellners (Billy's old boat)... The 45 Sonic is River Ray, also one of their friends...

Chuck and Billy said they had an excellent time!!

Fast run though....they said they avereaged between 75-85mph the whole weekend...

Last edited by Panther; 08-28-2008 at 10:39 AM.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chuck I'll definatly be back next year. We had a great time. Thanks for showin us the way.

Nick S.

Quick Reply: Showing the Jersey gang around

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.