Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Mid Atlantic US
Coles Point Poker Run Date >

Coles Point Poker Run Date

Notices

Coles Point Poker Run Date

Old 05-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 12 Posts

Is there anywhere to put in near Coles Point? I know the ramp at ACs won't work. Would rather trailer down.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jpzaluski
Is there anywhere to put in near Coles Point? I know the ramp at ACs won't work. Would rather trailer down.
Launch from Cobb Island and just run down, about a 15 min run

Originally Posted by Shah Mat
Who is in?
We will not be

Last edited by 45sonic; 05-01-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Registered
Gold Member

how come your not doing the run Bill ?
Old 05-02-2011, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 12 Posts

I'm in. Some one send me a registration. [email protected]
Old 05-02-2011, 07:29 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Jpzaluski
I'm in. Some one send me a registration. [email protected]
Done
Old 05-02-2011, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 19 Posts

2011 REGISTRATION: COLES POINT ANNUAL POKER RUN
Name:____________________________________ Phone:_________________________________
Address:_________________________________ City, State, Zip:___________________________
Boat Make:_______________________________ Year:___________________________________
Length feet:_______________________________ Power:_________________________________
Boat Name:_______________________________ Email:__________________________________
Event date: June 25, 2011 Rain Date: June 26, 2011
Entry fee is $225.00 which includes the captain’s and one crew member’s brunch, dinner, entertainment, grab bag and one poker hand.
Additional crew members are $225.00 for one poker hand and meals for two people or $75.00 per person for meals only.
# of additional poker hands____________ # of people meal only_____________________

CPPR and sponsors of the poker run are not responsible or liable for any damages or personal injury incurred during this rally. THIS IS NOT A RACE! All boats must be currently insured and equipped with all Coast Guard required equipment. Please submit certificate of insurance for your vessel with this form. CPPR and sponsors have the right to disallow any boat not meeting all safety requirements.

I have read and agree to all the terms and conditions above.

____________________________________________ ________________________________
Captain’s Signature Print Name

___________________________________________ ________________________________
Crew Crew

___________________________________________ ________________________________
Crew Crew

It is imperative that the names of all the crew members be included on this form. Please return this form with your check made payable to: CDVFD P.O. Box 51, Kinsale, VA 22488---Entry deadline is June 12, 2011 – Sorry, but no entries or add-ons will be allowed after this date!!!
More info contact: Wendy @ 804-456-6626 or email: [email protected]
CAPTAIN’S WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN BOAT SLIP RESERVATIONS!!
Home Port: Coles Point Plantation
Old 05-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by chuckels
how come your not doing the run Bill ?
Wedding to attend, AND NO it's not mine
Old 05-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I received an e-mail stating A/C'S was not perticipating and poker run participants would be shuttled to shore to a community building or something of that nature. Did anyone else receive this or can someone explain if something has changed??
Old 05-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is what I got

Good evening everyone,

The poker run is fast approaching and we have a few new and exciting thing planed for this year. This year we will be doing the "normal" stops to include starting at Coles Point Plantation (however AC's will not be participating this year), from there we will have breakfast at Tall Timbers and then off to Fitzies then back to Coles Point where a shuttle will take you to and from the Tavern. This year the Cople District Volunteer Fire Department will cook our dinner for the end of the event (This is a BYOB dinner that will be held at the pavilion) Along with our run across river we will also have a Cornhole tournament that evening with live music and great prizes.

I am attaching an entry form for the poker run but would ask that you please reply to this email and let us know if you will be able to attend this event, so that the Fire Department could properly plan for your meal. I look forward to hearing from all of you as soon as possible.

Thank you for all of you support in the previous years and I hope that with you help we can have another fantastic year.

Wendy Lowery

P.S. I will have the final itinerary and any additional information to you all as soon as everything is final.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Registered
Gold Member

i dont think i'm doing it this year , its way too short of a run . i dont think its a 20 mile round trip

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.