Notices

Memorial Weekend

Old 05-23-2002, 04:14 PM
cdaddygreg@aol.

Cool

Tonto,
May still be out at 3, but I work at Perimeter at 6 so i might already be in route. Definitely out Sat.,Sun., and Mon., though. Give me a call, if i'm already at work just leave a message and we'll try again Sat. You can always pass along something here to, I check every night after work(about 3am).

Greg

Old 05-23-2002, 04:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cdaddy:
We're always out in cocktail. If you see a Seebold, 26' (Sea Ya) or a 28' Powerplay (aggravation). Flag us down. Were always looking to meet new faces and boats. We always carry a barrel of fun on board, of bloody mary's.

Robert claims he has the best bloody mary's.
I'm still waiting.
Maybe Sunday?
Old 05-23-2002, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Damn right I got the best Bloody's . Thanks for the pie it sure is good! Trying to get p-steering pump realigned. The pulley was hitting the pump . Oh well, I still hope to be out tomorrow . SeeYa
Robert
Old 05-23-2002, 09:22 PM
Registered

Tonto...............yumm.........Bloody Mary's.......my favorite. Think I'lll have to mount me a Tonto radar on the boat for this weekend.
Old 05-23-2002, 10:08 PM
Registered

If your wanting a Bloody better make sure that the SeaRay is close as that is where all the fixins' are .
Robert
Old 05-23-2002, 11:34 PM
Registered

Angry

Oops,
won't make it tomorrow. Got to finish the p-steering pump. Need shorter bolts, longer bolts etc. SeeYa Sat.
Robert
Old 05-24-2002, 01:33 PM
Registered

Must be a curse....me neither. Was just putting on the alternators, adn one of them, the lower mounting bolt casting is just "out of square" enough to kant it out too much. Need to get out Mr.Grinder and fix that puppy. (hey as for S/S hardware, man-oh-man, Ace Hardware is great for that stuff! They even carry those nice large 3/4" nylock nuts for the rams and such. (and lucky for me they are right across from the storage facility).

..............still trying for Sunday/Monday though..........(if you're out in the Apache.....remember the thermose of BM's)

Bob
Old 05-25-2002, 09:38 AM
Registered

Bob:

Good luck with the alternator. Based on a recommendation from a friend I stoped in a place up here in Gainesville yesturday. Told him what I wanted, he built it, and I picked it up last night. Even ran it on the bench for me to show how it was working.

Doug

Have a safe weekend everybody
Old 05-25-2002, 07:58 PM
Registered

Rumrunner....thanks.

Just finished them today. Because the overall housing is larger on these, I had to make so "adjustments" to the mounting bracket. Also had to run new wire. (good thing I did. the original stuff was kinda green/black about 1" in..........better safe than sorry).

Now, tomorrow is run the engines again to get that 9month old gas cycled a bit. (starbord engine sounded weird...could just be that 1st time of the year)

Looks like Monday will be the day. (possibly late tomorrow also)

Bob
Old 05-25-2002, 08:59 PM
Registered

Kaamacat

Good Luck if you need a hand give me a call (770) 536-5715

Doug

Quick Reply: Memorial Weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.