Notices

Memorial Weekend

Old 05-26-2002, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rumrunner(Doug). Thanks for the offer. I'm pretty darn sure that.....well, if you saw my fuel seperators and what came out of them.......lets just say I must have found the "bottom of the barrel". When I poured the starbord side into a coffee can, the sediment was nasty, and you couldnt see a thing. Real real bad. (going to siphon out the remaining fuel tomorrow). Thank god they blocked the stuff at least.

Really think it was a combination of stuff from back in 1997 that I never got to run out, and from the previous owner never used it much. In fact it almost didnt smell like gas at all.

Bob
Old 05-27-2002, 02:23 AM
cdaddygreg@aol.

Cool

I'll be back out and around the Cove Mon. most of the day. If anybody is out, or thinking about goin' out, give me a call. I'll have the girls with me so I should be easy to spot. Tonto, i will swing by AL and look for you. The guy I bought my Fountain from knows you and may be with me. Bill Harris said to say "hi"! Look forward to seeing/meeting you all soon.

Greg, 678-778-4734 cel.