Like Tree0Likes

Potomac Radar Run 2012

Reply
Old 09-24-2012, 09:48 PM
  #41
Registered
 
seltzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Northern VA
My Boats: 2002 30 spectre 500EFIs & 2009 Fountain CC twin 300 Verados
Posts: 1,047
Default

I think your calculator is broke.
Dont have me call Nancy.
seltzer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:40 AM
  #42
Registered
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: abell md
My Boats: DCB f-29
Posts: 545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seltzer View Post
Add 66 ci. gain 3mph
Add supercharger, gain 15 mph.
That's what i told him ...he'll never learn
chuckels is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:28 PM
  #43
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: marbury, md
My Boats: 98 ActiveThunder Tantrum
Posts: 1,221
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckels View Post
That's what i told him ...he'll never learn
My pockets aren't as deep as yours or John's, but

$100 says I get more than 80mph. any takers...
My Addiction is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:53 PM
  #44
Registered
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: abell md
My Boats: DCB f-29
Posts: 545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Addiction View Post
My pockets aren't as deep as yours or John's, but

$100 says I get more than 80mph. any takers...
U definitly will...I would like to c u run closer to 100 though ...if ur gonna do it ..do it the way u really want to ..don't rush it for a radar run
chuckels is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:24 PM
  #45
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member
 
Beak Boater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Port Tobacco MD/Cape Coral Fl
Posts: 2,151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Addiction View Post
My pockets aren't as deep as yours or John's, but

$100 says I get more than 80mph. any takers...
Whats the bet??? That you run faster than 80 mph at the Radar Run? Who's numbers, your GPS or the radar gun.
Beak Boater is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:12 PM
  #46
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: marbury, md
My Boats: 98 ActiveThunder Tantrum
Posts: 1,221
Default

I'm not rushin' ...yet. there is a chance It wont be done.

Randy, you have to run close to the gun to get an accurate number. I was so close last year, I might have hit the green bouy. Where you wearing your AARP issued Eyeglasses. Those numbers last year where a little suspect around your speed.
My Addiction is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:48 PM
  #47
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member
 
Beak Boater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Port Tobacco MD/Cape Coral Fl
Posts: 2,151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Addiction View Post
I'm not rushin' ...yet. there is a chance It wont be done.

Randy, you have to run close to the gun to get an accurate number. I was so close last year, I might have hit the green bouy. Where you wearing your AARP issued Eyeglasses. Those numbers last year where a little suspect around your speed.
I am old, so explain to me again.....how many times have your taken first in your class???I gave the waitress more money in tips at Tims during the radar run, than you ever won......and you want to explain to me how to get a number at that run
As far as the speed last year not sure what you mean. You make the run and it is what it is. The gun dont lie.
You are already leaving yourself an out by saying your motor may not be done.
ARE YOU GOING TO RUN YOUR BOAT?? OR RUN YOUR MOUTH??
Beak Boater is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:18 AM
  #48
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Hollywood Md
My Boats: 2002 Cigarette Gladiator (Race)
Posts: 3,030
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beak Boater View Post
I am old, so explain to me again.....how many times have your taken first in your class???I gave the waitress more money in tips at Tims during the radar run, than you ever won......and you want to explain to me how to get a number at that run
As far as the speed last year not sure what you mean. You make the run and it is what it is. The gun dont lie.
You are already leaving yourself an out by saying your motor may not be done.
ARE YOU GOING TO RUN YOUR BOAT?? OR RUN YOUR MOUTH??
Lmao
BobbyB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:38 AM
  #49
Registered
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: abell md
My Boats: DCB f-29
Posts: 545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beak Boater View Post
I am old, so explain to me again.....how many times have your taken first in your class???I gave the waitress more money in tips at Tims during the radar run, than you ever won......and you want to explain to me how to get a number at that run
As far as the speed last year not sure what you mean. You make the run and it is what it is. The gun dont lie.
You are already leaving yourself an out by saying your motor may not be done.
ARE YOU GOING TO RUN YOUR BOAT?? OR RUN YOUR MOUTH??
Dammmmmm
chuckels is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:39 PM
  #50
Registered
 
seltzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Northern VA
My Boats: 2002 30 spectre 500EFIs & 2009 Fountain CC twin 300 Verados
Posts: 1,047
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Addiction View Post
My pockets aren't as deep as yours or John's, but

$100 says I get more than 80mph. any takers...
Me.
seltzer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.