2018 chesapeake bay family and friends run >

2018 chesapeake bay family and friends run

Notices

2018 chesapeake bay family and friends run

Old 03-27-2018, 11:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Chris
Where will we be putting the boats in? and also storing the trailers? The marina does not have a ramp or trailer storage.
Your thoughts

Mike
Old 03-27-2018, 03:51 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by SPECTRECAT
Hey Chris
Where will we be putting the boats in? and also storing the trailers? The marina does not have a ramp or trailer storage.
Your thoughts

Mike
Mike,
In the original post (1st page) we identify 2 ramps available to use...(Ft. Smallwood Park & Sandy Point State park). At Sandy point there is tons of room to leave trucks and trailers..Ft small wood park is 2 miles from our marina...trucks and trailers can be left there...you will need to contact our Marina (Atlantic Marina Resort - 410-437-6926 - Ask to Speak with Alex Hazel (GM) ...he will assist with setting up where trucks and trailer can be left for the weekend. Everything you want to know about event specifics is in the original post (1st page)

Chris
Old 03-28-2018, 11:48 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hello All,
We are 30 days from the event..... If you are planning on coming PLEASE book your hotel rooms before April 4th. That is the cut off date for the hotel to hold rooms with our block. Marina has plenty of space...make sure to make reservations....See everyone soon.

Chris
Old 04-05-2018, 06:17 AM
Registered

The event is coming up very quickly and with each day I know we all get more excited. For those not staying at the hotel or on their boats at the marina. We will be meeting at white rocks between Rock creek and Stoney creek, at 10:30 am Saturday morning- on plane headed to Scheafer's canal house at 10:45 am.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 51 Posts

Rob, What are the plans for the on the docks lunch get together? Do you need some money beforehand? I would hate for you guys to fork over money up front. Just let us know. Thanks, Charlie
Old 04-06-2018, 05:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sonicss42
Rob, What are the plans for the on the docks lunch get together? Do you need some money beforehand? I would hate for you guys to fork over money up front. Just let us know. Thanks, Charlie
Schaefer's has brand new floating docks this season and 93 octane on the dock. there is no charge for docking there. only if you plan on coming to harbor east for the weekend.
Old 04-07-2018, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 51 Posts

I was referring to the Mission Barbeque plans. Is that in Balto. or at Canal House?
Old 04-07-2018, 06:59 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by sonicss42
I was referring to the Mission Barbeque plans. Is that in Balto. or at Canal House?
Charlie , mission bbq will be Saturday evening at harbor east marina. Yes, we will ask everyone to contribute to the cost. Wendy and I are figuring cost to be $30 per person. We will tend to it Friday and Saturday with whom will be attending. Thanks for asking. All good. More concerned that everyone enjoys themselves. See you soon

Chris
Old 04-07-2018, 07:00 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Saturday’s lunch at Schaefer’s canal house is solely on each individual. Whatever you want to eat or drink you care for the cost on your own.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Okay folks....18 more days... Hope everyone is as excited as we are...also hope everyone has their boats ready...lords knows we do not...but we will. If there is anything you need, questions, concerns, whatever please do not hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.