Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Midwest
loto attorney? >

loto attorney?

Notices

loto attorney?

Old 11-30-2007, 09:47 AM
NoQuarter

oh and, spent friday - monday in Hennepin county lockup the night it happened.

Old 11-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Scarab22-1998
A gimmee? I would be careful. I got one in 2004 before the laws changed and it got tough. My first and only offence of any kind! I paid 6k for an attorney that represents the Sheriffs department, is on many of the judges election comittees and, is on the radio every saturday.

I was sentenced to house arrest, lost my license, paid $1,500 in fines, probabtion for two years, ordered to level-3 alcohol class, ordered to a MADD seminar, ordered to a alcohol awareness and family class (I don't have a family), ordered to meet with a probabtion officer every month (60 miles away), lost a total of 18 days of work, spent $2,800 in plane tickets to get back to court for all the hearings, (i was traveling alot at the time) etc, etc...

I would be careful.
WOW thats pretty HARSH did the cop have a HARD ON for you ??????
Old 11-30-2007, 01:27 PM
NoQuarter

I don't think so... The actual arrest went fine, I even gave the sherriff tips on driving my boat back to the launch so it could be towed and impounded... My house and lift were 200 yards from the Sheriff station, but they would hear nothing of simply dropping it there. The tow and impound was another $780.

The jail at the Sheriff department was experiencing a problem with someone there, I they wouldn't keep me there. Again, my house was 200 yards away, but they drove me all the way to downtown Minneapolis where I stayed four days. When I got out on Monday, I walked the 45 miles home as I was so thoroughly discussed with everything.

The judge even knew who my brother is (another attorney), and this judge was apparently sympathetic to vets. Guess not on this day.

To this day, I do not go to places on the lake. I do not go out to bars. I do not socialize... I drive straight home each day and stay at home with my dog.

Old 12-16-2007, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You had a reallly chittttyyy lawyer