Old 12-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

Monday afternoon on Mammorial weekend ought to be interesting
Old 12-19-2007, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by hammer01
Yes, several business owners from Chicago area closed on their units in the last few months. They are moved in and I talked with them and they are thrilled with the outcome. The ferry is someone of an issue but it's limited hours of operation now are going to expand in the peak seasons and the new owners are feeling it should not be that big of an issue since most owners there put there car keys on the wall and only boat while they are there.
I wonder if those keys stay on the wall when they want to go to the lake in December or January? Sounds like a cold boat ride to me.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exactly, better yet is the night you decide to go by car to have dinner by road and a few drinks and you have to sleep in your car til morning because the ferry shuts down around 10pm. My buddy said he drank beers and has the phone number of the barge captain, but i bet he will figure that out and shut his phone off after work, at least I would. Our problem would be that we leave from Chicago at nighttime with the kids so they can sleep and usually get in around 2 a.m., what do you do then? Hammer
Old 12-22-2007, 12:24 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 136 Likes on 81 Posts

My boss says I have to sell condos by the end of the year. Look at this picture. What would you pay to sit at this pool while at your own condo? MAKE AN OFFER!!! I will present all offers! Call or email me today to get availability update. This is your opportunity for a great deal on an awesome condo. Pick your floor, pick your unit. Pick your price!! Call me now!!!!!

Penny Tyler, Sales
This is 1 of MANY emails I get from them it doesn't seem like sales are good
Old 03-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Registered

I live behind the island and wish they would have never started it. But since they have I just want them to finish it so it at least looks better. I hope they all get burned on that deal for messing up what used to be a nice view.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:59 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't know what type of bridge was proposed, but don't know why a floating type wouldn't be acceptable to UE.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Registered

I talked in the last 30 days to the owner of one of the first buildings that closed and he is a local contractor. He said UE has a total Hard-xx for the project and is not backing off. His statement is that there will never be a bridge and if they did it would have so many requirements that they would not be able to afford to build it without assessing the piss out of the new owners. Not a very good selling point when they are definitely not selling well as it is. Good luck to them and probably a pretty good concept, sorry about the view being destroyed, that would suck. Looking down the channel was our favorite part of all of our condos at the lake.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:19 PM
Registered

weres this island at? [bahama's]
Old 03-06-2008, 10:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dmaxx3500
Near the dam at LOTO.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dmaxx3500
The project is on the Eldon side/ west side of the channel at mm3. Pretty much across the lake from Dockknockers. They do have a pretty cool bar right nearby there from what I have heard called Smitty's I believe. Supposedly really fun management and good atmosphere. Hammer

Quick Reply: Whats up with Atlantis Island?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.