Are we good to dewinterize >

Are we good to dewinterize

Notices

Are we good to dewinterize

Old 03-25-2008, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
We are headed to Mississippi to help Jassman put some hours on his 4300 this weekend in the gulf. I'm officially between boats until late May. Our next planned trip down is the 3rd weekend of April for the spring boat show.

Are you going to be around that weekend?
My wife made the mistake of b!tching about the weather here last night. Made for a long, cold night after informing her she is the reason we will not be enjoying sunny, 80 degree weather on the Gulf this weekend in a 43' Nor-Tech.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain4play
De-winterize??? What's that?? Oh yeah I forgot mine didn't get that treatment this winter, but then again they've just been sitting in the shop nice and toasty.... Hope to get things put together pretty soon, can't wait to get back on the water... This winter was way too long...
Is your paint about finished up? Looking forward to seeing it on the water this year
Old 03-25-2008, 08:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
My wife made the mistake of b!tching about the weather here last night. Made for a long, cold night after informing her she is the reason we will not be enjoying sunny, 80 degree weather on the Gulf this weekend in a 43' Nor-Tech.
Isn't that grounds for dismissal???

Gonna miss ya by a weekend, we are headed down the following weekend (4th)... with boat in tow hopefully

Last edited by chevyzq8; 03-25-2008 at 08:15 AM.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by chevyzq8

Gonna miss ya by a weekend, we are headed down the following weekend (4th)... with boat in tow hopefully
Pretty much. I was told I could go by myself. Yeah, fun being a fifth wheel. "Look at the dude with no chick!"

Hmm... I could always have my arm twisted and run down there that weekend. I bet I could even get MP to make the run with me. We can "help" with launching the Dominator!!
Old 03-25-2008, 01:20 PM
Registered

Looks like Mental and I should roll into town about 5:00 PM or so on the 4th.
Old 03-25-2008, 01:52 PM
Registered

Looks like Mental and I should roll into town about 5:00 PM or so on the 4th.
I'll have to swing by just to grab a picture of you riding b__ch on the wave runner
Old 03-25-2008, 02:45 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
We are headed to Mississippi to help Jassman put some hours on his 4300 this weekend in the gulf. I'm officially between boats until late May. Our next planned trip down is the 3rd weekend of April for the spring boat show.

Are you going to be around that weekend?
When are you going to spring the new ride on us?
Old 03-25-2008, 03:18 PM
Registered

I'll have to swing by just to grab a picture of you riding b__ch on the wave runner
MP rides b__ch!!!
Old 03-25-2008, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Don't worry, the cell will have a full charge and I plan to send you pics about every 30 minutes.

We will miss you dude - I'm sure Sandy will have plenty of one liners we can text you. We will be thinking of you...NOT!
Old 03-25-2008, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

You won't miss him. He is so pi$$ed he will be going to LOTO next weekend when you launch. It won't matter if the weather sucks - he just needs to get away now.

And I am sure I will make it easy on him that he is missing the trip this weekend - oh yeah!

Quick Reply: Are we good to dewinterize

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.