Water Patrol Loto?????

Notices

Water Patrol Loto?????

Old 05-08-2008, 08:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Perlmudder
question, from what I have heard it seems like there are some seriously powered boats on LOTO, what do all the people with 1000hp+ do? do mufflers even help or are you just willing to pay the tickets? it seems like edock alone has some serious cats that would be much louder then a set of 525's
For the record, E-Dock is on Grand Lake, not LOTO.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:03 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sea-Dated
For the record, E-Dock is on Grand Lake, not LOTO.
Hey BIG Daddy I believe the E-DOCK gang has been spotted at LOTO on occasion and still has a tab at DOG DAYZ LOL
Old 05-08-2008, 09:15 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BIGZXXL
Thanks. not realy the answer I was looking for. how does that guy with white lightening get away with it? revin it up in party cove infront of about three or four WP at a time???? theres got to be an anwser somewhere out there.
Hey BIG Daddy did you Pizz 1 of them guys off ???? or do they have a hard on for the boat ??? We were up there for a Skater sea trial and haulin azz when we came up on the water patrol and i figured we'd pull back on the sticks till we got far enuf away from them but the seller hammered down and they never bothered us . We learned our lesson with them after dark on their lake but they were still pretty cool with us
Old 05-08-2008, 10:40 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Hey BIG Daddy I believe the E-DOCK gang has been spotted at LOTO on occasion and still has a tab at DOG DAYZ LOL
You are correct, they have been spotted an just about every body of water a performance boat can run on and have left many bars inventory of Grey Goose empty as well.

What I should have said was their home dock is on Grand Lake at Cherokee Yacht Club and not on LOTO.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by gsmith9898
What kind of boat are you in? If its a cat thats the reason. I have been pulled over at least once EVERY time I have been on that lake. What eliminator do you have for sale?
Not a cat Eliminator eagle But its the Cig that there braking my balls about.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Hey BIG Daddy did you Pizz 1 of them guys off ???? or do they have a hard on for the boat ??? We were up there for a Skater sea trial and haulin azz when we came up on the water patrol and i figured we'd pull back on the sticks till we got far enuf away from them but the seller hammered down and they never bothered us . We learned our lesson with them after dark on their lake but they were still pretty cool with us
I guess this one guy haz a hard on for the boat. I flew right by two of them earlier that day at about 85 with no tags yet and not a problem
Old 05-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Registered

Sometimes it is a matter of some old codger, Calling the Police because of the noise. So He is looking for you when he comes out of Nowhere...
Old 05-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BIGZXXL
Ok so I got the new TG with the dry pipes. I read section 306-147 of SAE j34 which states that any motor boat manufactured after 1996 must be 90db.Thats where I screwed up and didn't read further on to find out. Boats manufactured after 1996 fall under the old guide lines of 86db at 50 ft at WOT. needless to say I am well over and have been stoped twice by the same officer. maybe a little profiling huh. So I have heard that there is no proper way for them to adminster the 50ft test under the guidelines of j34 do to the way the course needs to be set up. Now I also know alot of guys are just as loud as me. How the hell is everyone getting away with it and why I am getting nailed everytime out? does anyone know a loop hole????? OR HAVE SOME NICE 1000HP MUFFLERS????
I wish I wasn't right but I told you so.....Just playing with ya. They are a giant pain. But there isn't anything more important for them to do then check noise levels.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WeaponX
I wish I wasn't right but I told you so.....Just playing with ya. They are a giant pain. But there isn't anything more important for them to do then check noise levels.
Except your BAL!!!!

So if you choose to push the noise limit, do it solver!!!!
Old 05-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Perlmudder
question, from what I have heard it seems like there are some seriously powered boats on LOTO, what do all the people with 1000hp+ do? do mufflers even help or are you just willing to pay the tickets? it seems like edock alone has some serious cats that would be much louder then a set of 525's
All the Big Power is at LOTO.

Edock is in Kansas or something.

Quick Reply: Water Patrol Loto?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.