Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Midwest
White Trash Bash, Paradice Beach, IL River at Peoria. >

White Trash Bash, Paradice Beach, IL River at Peoria.

Notices

White Trash Bash, Paradice Beach, IL River at Peoria.

Old 07-31-2012, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, new here on OSO but not to the Peoria area. I'll be rollin in a white/red Allison Grand Sport. See ya'll Saturday!

Nick
Old 07-31-2012, 09:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by njj502
Hey guys, new here on OSO but not to the Peoria area. I'll be rollin in a white/red Allison Grand Sport. See ya'll Saturday!

Nick
Welcome!! See ya there.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nick
Hey Dik.

Maybe you can finally take me for that joyride before it gets too crazy out? What time you launching on Sat?
Old 08-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Registered

Nick
Ive heard about this rig. Looking forward to checking it out.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by gare
I think the safest bet is Detweiller. Why cut your day short by launching at Henry. No matter how fast you are it's still a ways up there.
I respect your opinion as you live down there. That being said I am putting in at Henry and running down. You have lots of water to run down there. Great for letting her stretch her legs. Also I like to stop at all the favorite hang outs along the way. If you see the Velocity wave me in. Look forward to meeting some of you. I can't wait.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wasted Income
Hey Dik.

Maybe you can finally take me for that joyride before it gets too crazy out? What time you launching on Sat?
I'm game bubba. I don't have a 4x fat Lifeline tho... J/K Jeff hahaha.

Plan on being at EP Marina hopefully around 11 or sooner. What time you and your crew coming down?

Got to be honest.... I still got the heads off the motor getting the cooling system in check. Everything is in order to go back together but I won't be able to get it fired up till tomorrow AM at the ramp. Got to fix that and pick up my new pistol tonight!

Nick
Old 08-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm game bubba. I don't have a 4x fat Lifeline tho... J/K Jeff hahaha.

Plan on being at EP Marina hopefully around 11 or sooner. What time you and your crew coming down?

Got to be honest.... I still got the heads off the motor getting the cooling system in check. Everything is in order to go back together but I won't be able to get it fired up till tomorrow AM at the ramp. Got to fix that and pick up my new pistol tonight!

Nick
Quit being a fvckface. I'm only a 2xfat
Old 08-06-2012, 11:01 AM
Registered

I saw a red and white Allison down town Sunday. Was that you Nick? I was one of the big Carvers rafted up across from down town. Who ever it was, boat looked real sharp!!!!
Old 08-06-2012, 12:22 PM
Registered

Yeah that was me. Momma, Lil Man and I went down to the dam after we swam & had lunch @ the beach. Water was getting a little too rough for all of us. When I usually boat in Peoria it's more calm so we don't get beat up too bad. Thanks for the compliment on the Alli, she's a peach for 19 years old!

Did you see the two boats loaded up with kids & no life jackets?!?!?! One 32-26' Bayliner Cuddy & a SeaRay 280.... bout 6-8 kids under the age of 10 I'd say... all on the bow, standing, with no jackets on.... makes me want to slap the $hit out of people...
Old 08-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Registered

Oh, I saw lots of amazing things this weekend, lol. There must have been 2 dozen boats just motor through the no wake zone down town. I don't know how people can be that illiterate or inconsiderate. I'm just glad the weather didn't get worse Saturday with everyone at the beach. Sunday was the first time we had left the marina since my heart surgery...sure felt good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.