Best time to go to LOTO >

Best time to go to LOTO

Notices

Best time to go to LOTO

Old 03-15-2016, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Having done the Shootout since around 2001 and participating in the SOTPR 3 different times I have to say I'd give an edge to the Shootout.

Old 03-15-2016, 10:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 18 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Teamgreen894
Thinkin about making the trip down to LOTO from Michigan sometime this summer. What's the best Weekend to go down there? Don't wanna make the 1000 mile trip and it not be worth it.
Coordinate your personal schedule with either: Support the Troops, 4th of July, or the LOTO Shootout,,,, you would have a great time with your family and friends on any of these LOTO weekends
Old 03-17-2016, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Wasted Income

Why I have done just that a couple times! Last year I did SOTPR but for the first time in about 14 years I missed the Shootout. I was going nuts streaming it listening to Cosker and Myrick on their Top Gun run. I will not miss this year!
Old 03-17-2016, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Ledges is a good rental condo complex not far from boat ramps, grocery stores and almost all units have covered slips in a protected cove.
Old 03-18-2016, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Why I have done just that a couple times! Last year I did SOTPR but for the first time in about 14 years I missed the Shootout. I was going nuts streaming it listening to Cosker and Myrick on their Top Gun run. I will not miss this year!
Ditto. Unfortunately I only get to LOTO 2-3 times per year, but it's always been the MWBP Poker Run and Shootout.
Old 03-23-2016, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you head down for the Shootout, we are having a shootout raffle the weekend before. It would he break up the drive. Working on lodging and dockage in Peoria IL. Henry Yacht club shootout raffle thanks Rodney