New Wrap on a 30ft Motion >

New Wrap on a 30ft Motion

Notices

New Wrap on a 30ft Motion

Old 02-03-2017, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gbernardy
I put a new wrap on my 30ft Motion at the begining of the season last year. Not only did it greatly improve the look of the boat, but held up pretty well through the first year. The guys at Ultimate Boat Wraps did an awesome job helping me design a new look for the boat that matched the interior.

They are at the Minneapolis Boat Show again this year.
Awesome looking boat, I am looking at one now possibly to buy, can you call me to give me some more info on yours and what you do and don't like about the boat?
Thanks,
Pete
Six one 9-726-eight three three two
Old 02-06-2017, 05:07 PM
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ocean goer
Awesome looking boat, I am looking at one now possibly to buy, can you call me to give me some more info on yours and what you do and don't like about the boat?
Thanks,
Pete
Six one 9-726-eight three three two
Pete, this is the boat you are looking at purchasing from Maxed Out Marine. The wrap was looking a little tired from being on the boat for the last several boating seasons, so I had it removed and the boat detailed a couple weeks ago down in Lake Havasu.

Thank you

Grant
Old 02-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Registered

Pete, this is the boat you are looking at purchasing from Maxed Out Marine. The wrap was looking a little tired from being on the boat for the last several boating seasons, so I had it removed and the boat detailed a couple weeks ago down in Lake Havasu.

Thank you

Grant
Thanks Grant,
Can you tell me when the bearings/brakes on the trailer were last done and how old the tires are, does the stern light work and is it in the boat, do you have a file on all the receipts on what you have done to the boat?
Thanks,
Pete
Old 02-10-2017, 12:19 AM
Registered

I put a new wrap on my 30ft Motion at the begining of the season last year. Not only did it greatly improve the look of the boat, but held up pretty well through the first year. The guys at Ultimate Boat Wraps did an awesome job helping me design a new look for the boat that matched the interior.

Grant, you have any aerial pics of the wrap on the 30'?
Old 03-21-2017, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Grant,

Can you send me a PM. I am having problems trying to send you a message. Thanks