Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 07-24-2013, 10:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
You guys crack me up.

Can't say thanks enough for all the kind words and well wishes you've sent my way over these last few days...
it really means a lot. Finally starting to feel a little better, where I can move around on the couch some...
sat up on my own today, so I'm hopeful tomorrow will give me a chance to process and post a few pix.
Didn't get a bunch, but there are a few that need to be shared.
It's been impossible to find a comfortable position that allows me to work on the laptop for more than a few minutes.

I couldn't ask for a better place or more gracious host to help me through this, so the least I can do I share a few pix, right?

Jay glad to hear your feeling better. Great pic of my BT I'll have to get that one from you for the shop wall when you get better and back on your feet give me a call 810-691-9154 thanks Ryan
Old 07-26-2013, 11:45 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thanks, Ryan.

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 07-27-2013, 12:40 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

Jay

I'm glad you are doing better. My son Will had an auto accident July 7 and broke C1 4&5. We have our own life changing concerns also. We pray for your full and speedy recovery and hope you are out on the water or in the air doing what you do best very soon. The photos you sent him were in his dorm room all year and and often the topic of discussion. We are bringing them to his Rehab room at Shepard's. Thanks for sharing photo tips with him at LOTO. We plan to see you next year in the new 338.

Try to stay out of trouble at Ron's

Sam

Old 07-27-2013, 08:22 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ryan9154
Jay glad to hear your feeling better. Great pic of my BT I'll have to get that one from you for the shop wall when you get better and back on your feet give me a call 810-691-9154 thanks Ryan
That is a real cool shot!!!! Hell, buy 2 & I'll hang 1 up in my barn!!!!!!
Old 07-29-2013, 08:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by skate
Jay

I'm glad you are doing better. My son Will had an auto accident July 7 and broke C1 4&5. We have our own life changing concerns also. We pray for your full and speedy recovery and hope you are out on the water or in the air doing what you do best very soon. The photos you sent him were in his dorm room all year and and often the topic of discussion. We are bringing them to his Rehab room at Shepard's. Thanks for sharing photo tips with him at LOTO. We plan to see you next year in the new 338.

Try to stay out of trouble at Ron's

Sam

Sam, I read your post the other day and it left me heartbroken. You and your family have been in my thoughts ever since. These last few weeks have taught me more than I ever wanted to know about vertebrae, and the one thing I've learned is that if you're having trouble with one that starts with a 'C' you better be on good terms with your maker and have a four leaf clover in your pocket.

Hopefully, some of this incredible modern medical technology we now have at our disposal will help ensure a fast and complete recovery for your son. My own experience these last couple weeks have reminded me regularly that this ain't no sprained wrist. So, again- I say that I can't say enough thanks to Ronnie for opening his house to me- how many people do you know would let your crippled azz flop on a 5k sofa for two weeks and help you like a baby? I'll never be able to repay that kindness.

But, now- I'm over in northwestern PA at my sister's (Nurse Ratchet's evil twin) ranch in some beautiful woodlands- deer everywhere, bears in yard and a most wonderful silence during the days. I would also mention that she is a gourmet cook, so I know that is helping the healing process.

So, I am sending you all the best and positive thoughts that I can muster for Will. Good luck, get well quick and completely. Also, I'm pretty sure I have some spare titanium screws laying around- I'll gather em up and send em over- never know when that one extra screw can make all the difference.

And to all the rest of you mofos, thanks a million for all the help and well wishes and good thoughts you have sent my way- it means so much.
That feeling better happy horsesh!t from last week was the drugs talkin... but, now I really am feeling better. Exercising every day and lots of high-protein food seems to be the ticket- I've stopped the pain meds yesterday and just doing ibuprofen now. Onward and upward.

Stay tuned, I got plenty more shots to keep you animals entertained.

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 07-30-2013, 06:45 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Great to hear, Jay!
Old 07-30-2013, 07:02 AM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
Sam, I read your post the other day and it left me heartbroken. You and your family have been in my thoughts ever since. These last few weeks have taught me more than I ever wanted to know about vertebrae, and the one thing I've learned is that if you're having trouble with one that starts with a 'C' you better be on good terms with your maker and have a four leaf clover in your pocket.

Hopefully, some of this incredible modern medical technology we now have at our disposal will help ensure a fast and complete recovery for your son. My own experience these last couple weeks have reminded me regularly that this ain't no sprained wrist. So, again- I say that I can't say enough thanks to Ronnie for opening his house to me- how many people do you know would let your crippled azz flop on a 5k sofa for two weeks and help you like a baby? I'll never be able to repay that kindness.

But, now- I'm over in northwestern PA at my sister's (Nurse Ratchet's evil twin) ranch in some beautiful woodlands- deer everywhere, bears in yard and a most wonderful silence during the days. I would also mention that she is a gourmet cook, so I know that is helping the healing process.

So, I am sending you all the best and positive thoughts that I can muster for Will. Good luck, get well quick and completely. Also, I'm pretty sure I have some spare titanium screws laying around- I'll gather em up and send em over- never know when that one extra screw can make all the difference.

And to all the rest of you mofos, thanks a million for all the help and well wishes and good thoughts you have sent my way- it means so much.
That feeling better happy horsesh!t from last week was the drugs talkin... but, now I really am feeling better. Exercising every day and lots of high-protein food sees ms to be the ticket- I've stopped the pain meds yesterday and just doing ibuprofen now. Onward and upward.

Stay tuned, I got plenty more shots to keep you animals entertained.

Glad to hear... Nurse Lori says to keep moving.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:33 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by bill63
Glad to hear... Nurse Lori says to keep moving.
Captain Bill, tell the Admiral that all orders are being followed to a 't'.
And also, there are just so many people to thank that I have been a bit lax in the memory dept- but you know how much I appreciate everything you guys have done for me. Still can't believe she drove 300 miles to pick me up from the hospital, and all the things Bob and the FMO crew are doing behind the scenes just blows me away. I get so emotional I can barely type. So maybe I'll just post some pix.

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 07-30-2013, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Obviously I love that one Jay! She has my vote for boater girl of the month!

Last edited by drpete3; 07-30-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.