Ft. Myers P.R. N-T rollcall >

Ft. Myers P.R. N-T rollcall

Notices

Ft. Myers P.R. N-T rollcall

Old 04-05-2008, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
what are the dates, I would love to come down and bring the Nor-Tech. Thanks Jeff
Sorry no more room because Jim, Wiggler, Leila, Evolutionauto, Gramps, Midwestperma, Ckthekat and all his other friends are coming with their Nortechs, Searays, Supercats and secret project boats.

Last edited by Jupiter Sunsation; 04-10-2008 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Had to add more names he created!
Old 04-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Sorry no more room because Jim, Wiggler, Leila, Evolutionauto, Gramps, and all his other friends are coming with their Nortechs, Searays, Supercats and secret project boats.
Damn! He (I mean they) must be rich!
Old 04-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ckthekat
We got down to Cape Coral this am, picked up the new Searay Dancer at Punta Marina, took 43 Nortech out with new 700's /nxt, very strong package, hit 104mph, where is the meeting place and time. thinking about hitting Nortech tomorrow, Terry are all of the cc's parked out back for the coast gaurd? I can't believe all the properties for sale, distressed and short sales down here.
Do you think Nortech would allow you on the lot?
Old 04-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rbr2328
They have internet in padded rooms?
That's funny !
Old 04-10-2008, 05:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

We got down to Cape Coral this am, picked up the new Searay Dancer at Punta Marina, took 43 Nortech out with new 700's /nxt, very strong package, hit 104mph, where is the meeting place and time. thinking about hitting Nortech tomorrow, Terry are all of the cc's parked out back for the coast gaurd? I can't believe all the properties for sale, distressed and short sales down here.

a 43 V with 700's/#6's hit's 94.4. A 39 will do the 104 you're talking about.
Old 04-10-2008, 08:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ok, here you go again Jim...I should have checked to see that the name CKTHEKAT was banned before I responded....also
I know personally that YOU COULD NOT HAVE GONE FOR A BOAT RIDE LIKE YOU STATED ABOVE..THAT BOAT IS DRY DOCKED AS WELL AS GETTING BOW THRUSTERS...you are one lying S.O.B. And no, you are not welcome at Nortech, they are done wasting their time with you.

Deletto sorry about that

Last edited by Jassman; 04-10-2008 at 09:08 AM.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by midwestpermar
I think rbr is funny, and yes Ill be very welcome at nortech as a customer who has purchased 5 Nortechs.

Originally Posted by ckthekat..who is now midwestperformancemarine..who was Wiggler, BuddyO, Pumpakee, Gramps, Lonseal, Leilas, Boonville1963, evelutionautomatic, Leilla4490..=

Ok, here you go again Jim...I should have checked to see that the name CKTHEKAT was banned before I responded....also
I know personally that YOU COULD NOT HAVE GONE FOR A BOAT RIDE LIKE YOU STATED ABOVE..THAT BOAT IS DRY DOCKED AS WELL AS GETTING BOW THRUSTERS...you are one lying S.O.B.... And no, you are not welcome at Nortech, you did not order 5 boats..NEW..figure it out..they are done wasting their time with B.S. like you.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by midwestpermar
I think rbr is funny, and yes Ill be very welcome at nortech as a customer who has purchased 5 Nortechs.

This dude is going off the freakin deep end.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by jmeng
This dude is going off the freakin deep end.

Ive tried to reason with this guy, and sometimes it appears through emails he is listening...then this lie.. It never ends with him. He without a question of doubt was caught in a dead face lie. He never took the boat out, it's on land, and I know that for a fact. The guy that owns the boat told him it went 104, so he decides to print that he took out this boat out for a ride and went 104mph. Jim every time you lie you will get caught, thats 90% of the time.
Old 04-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Wow he has had another screen name while I was gone today?

Quick Reply: Ft. Myers P.R. N-T rollcall

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.