Ft. Myers P.R. N-T rollcall >

Ft. Myers P.R. N-T rollcall

Notices

Ft. Myers P.R. N-T rollcall

Old 04-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rbr2328
Wow he has had another screen name while I was gone today?
He's swapping them out so quick, the only way to tell its him is by the Banned under his name.

Looks like he deleted all his post after Jeff called him out. Glad y'all quoted him so they didn't dissapear.
Old 04-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by midwestperma
Jeff, thrusters are in , very nice retractables, spent most of the day with Larry at Punta Gorda Marina, tattletale shows 104, going out in the gulf tomorrow will post pics so you can quit saying people are lying when they are not, went by Nortech with the crew today and saw couple vee's and like 5 0r 6 white with blue 43 cc for the government, will snap you some pics tomorrow also, got the whole story on the Ilmor/ imco package from Larry, the 700's are hot and the little special trick on the skegs must help ventilate prop, going to help remove some bad paint strips for him tomorrow, will take some pics of Searay for you also Jeff. see ya at the p.r.
You were quoted saying you took the 43 out. Do you lie to wiggler, pumpakee, buddy, and the others?
Old 04-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Jeff, thrusters are in , very nice retractables, spent most of the day with Larry at Punta Gorda Marina, tattletale shows 104, going out in the gulf tomorrow will post pics so you can quit saying people are lying when they are not, went by Nortech with the crew today and saw couple vee's and like 5 0r 6 white with blue 43 cc for the government, will snap you some pics tomorrow also, got the whole story on the Ilmor/ imco package from Larry, the 700's are hot and the little special trick on the skegs must help ventilate prop, going to help remove some bad paint strips for him tomorrow, will take some pics of Searay for you also Jeff. see ya at the p.r.

Earth to Jim...Quit talking in circles...we dont care where you've been, and who you've bullsh#tted. I quoted you to prove a point, like all you're other threads..and you got caught...I KNEW YOU WOULD LATER TRY TO RETRACT YOUR STATEMENT. Also you wont be going out in that dry docked Nortech tomorrow. Save you're pics, and btw you are not welcome at Nor-Tech. Why don't you go see Trond and Terry, at the plant, not the engine shop doofus and have someone take a pic with your arms around them side by side. I bet you're well received over there.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:36 PM
Registered

Jeff, Larry's boat is completed by the way, Terry emailed me and I called him, going to Nortech in the am for your information, If Trond is in will get you a pic, who is the Dufoos in the motor shop so I can let them know what you think of them. If you don't care why do you keep responding, you just can't stand to not respond to my posts, come on Jeff admit it.I thought I had you straightened out, do you want me to tell Larry and /trond they are liars about his boats top speed, have you been in it??
I guess we have to quote every post you make so you can see your own lies. It's funny how many times you change you story in one post.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by rbr2328
I guess we have to quote every post you make so you can see your own lies. It's funny how many times you change you story in one post.
Or how many times he changes his name in one thread, this one is up to three characters in the same thread!

This is getting insane.................
Old 04-10-2008, 10:06 PM
Registered

He is insane. He is probably not even in Florida.

The official cockroach of OSO
Old 04-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Registered

Jeff, Larry's boat is completed by the way, Terry emailed me and I called him, going to Nortech in the am for your information, If Trond is in will get you a pic, who is the Dufoos in the motor shop so I can let them know what you think of them. If you don't care why do you keep responding, you just can't stand to not respond to my posts, come on Jeff admit it.I thought I had you straightened out, do you want me to tell Larry and /trond they are liars about his boats top speed, have you been in it??
Hey Jim, registered members cannot post pics!
Old 04-11-2008, 06:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The reason why I post is simple..to discredit you...You have no business in the Performance boating world..or any business as a matter of fact..

Just for the record...
Another one of you're lie's, you never spoke with Terry...I spoke with him last night...Do yourself a favor..check into a facility that can help you.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:14 AM
Registered

wrong again Jeff, left him voice mail yesterday at 6:30pm have a nice day, I'm going boating today, thanks so much for trying to help me out, will check into it
Leaving somebody a voice mail is neither receiving an email from them nor talking to them. In fact if you leave voice mails and nobody returns your calls it is borderline stalking.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

wrong again Jeff, left him voice mail yesterday at 6:30pm have a nice day, I'm going boating today, thanks so much for trying to help me out, will check into it

Here is how I'll help you out...this is some good sound advice.
the only one that can help you, is, ....you....once you admit it...until then....you will always alienate yourself on comments that you state that are false from your previous personality that wrote that particular statement.

Quick Reply: Ft. Myers P.R. N-T rollcall

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.