Nordic Rage/ Baja 232 >

Nordic Rage/ Baja 232

Notices

Nordic Rage/ Baja 232

Old 12-13-2009, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whister,
Found a few pics of my old H2X. I like the bottom on these boats. 3 lift strakes per side, wide flat chines, and a small pad gave them decent lift. The deck is pretty sleek too with the fairing instead of a windshield.
Regards,
Steve
Attached Thumbnails Nordic Rage/ Baja 232-baja-h2x.jpg   Nordic Rage/ Baja 232-461-2.jpg   Nordic Rage/ Baja 232-baja-transom.jpg  

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 12-13-2009 at 11:08 AM.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats a nice looking H2X. Bet that flew. I have always like the H2X's. I like the fairing alot better than the windshields on Baja's. My 232 has the fairing on it.

I made up my mind too on the Rage or Heat after looking at them. I'm going with the Heat. Nordic makes great boats. Unlimited will definately be seeing me in a couple of months. Wont be able to afford anything but the 496HO right now though. But I foresee a bigger motor in the future.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whistler,
It ran OK for back in the day, low 80s.
It ran 62 with a 454MPI when I bought it.
You will really like the extra space, length and freeboard of the Heat. I'm sure UPM can hook you up.
Best Regards,
Steve
Old 12-14-2009, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's pretty good speeds. I have riden in one boat (24' Fountain) that was decent speeds. He ran 85 and that is the fastest I have been but wouldnt mind a faster ride one day. My 232 has the 454mpi and I have gotten 60 out of it one time.

Unlimited was great talking with and showing me the boats and answered every question I had. I'm ready to get the boat now but have to wait a until April.