Nordic vs Baja >

Nordic vs Baja

Notices

Nordic vs Baja

Old 01-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pesky Varmint
Let me preface this by saying I own a 35 Nordic with 575SCi's.

I think it was the 2006 LA boat show. I had a long talk with the arrogant
Baja salesman there.

His last snide comment as I walked off was "When you're ready to move up, come and see me."

He no longer exists. At least in the world of boat sales.
His dealership no longer exists.
His manufacturer no longer exists.

Cool guy.

Mind you, Baja's are fine boats for what they are, and people like this
ass only served to discredit them.

Pesky Varmint
Looks like he got what was coming. For a mass produced boat Baja's seem to be very good boats, and I really like the outlaw line, just slightly over priced....but I believe everything is overpriced to some extent.

Last edited by randyc1441; 01-08-2011 at 09:20 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:48 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glorified Bayliners, production family runabouts..............PLEASE wake up and get off the drugs.

But then again my runabout only goes about 90 in the ruff stuff.... how fast is yours?????Can it handle the ruff at 90 without coming apart???????? Mines done it for 17 years.

I agree there are better boats but Baja's are in no way related to Bayliners and I have been more than happy with mine.

By the way the engines in the picture were just a tease they go in my Ocean Express, my runabout only has little 509's.
Attached Thumbnails Nordic vs Baja-dsc_0677-3-custom-.jpg  

Last edited by brian41; 01-07-2011 at 02:05 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
Glorified Bayliners, production family runabouts..............PLEASE wake up and get off the drugs.

But then again my runabout only goes about 90 in the ruff stuff.... how fast is yours?????Can it handle the ruff at 90 with coming apart???????? Mines done it for 17 years.

I agree there are better boats but Baja's are in no way related to Bayliners and I have been more than happy with mine.

By the way the engines in the picture were just a tease they go in my Ocean Express, my runabout only has little 509's.
I am not a Baja fan myself, but "Let it ride" is a freak of nature! I have seen this boat go past me at riducolus speeds... Definately one of the faster Baja's I have ever seen....
Old 01-07-2011, 01:48 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by In2Deep
19 Heats in Nashville. That's an impressive group.
Kind of like azzho's, everybody's got one.....

Last edited by kennyo; 01-07-2011 at 01:49 PM. Reason: cause
Old 01-07-2011, 04:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by brian41

But then again my runabout only goes about 90 in the ruff stuff.... how fast is yours?????Can it handle the ruff at 90 without coming apart???????? Mines done it for 17 years.

Awesome boat.

Last edited by randyc1441; 01-08-2011 at 09:21 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by randyc1441
. My target was the owners that have them and think they dominate over any other boats , and feel that they are an upgrade to anything on the water ....
But you get that 5% with all owners regardless of what brand they have. For me it seems like it is the Eliminator owners that are $hitheads.....I don't think any different about the brand though.