Philadelphia Area >

Philadelphia Area

Notices

Philadelphia Area

Old 07-01-2009, 10:25 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm shooting for the weekend. Weather looks good so far. Fixed the charging problem. Boat is in the shop getting new controls put in and new batteries. Killed them from running them so low. Controls didn't have a detent to hold them in place. Had to keep your hand on them at all times. Around the dock it was a nightmare manuvering. Look for me out there on Saturday and Sunday. I'm in the bid RED boat, fingers crossed.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

I will look for ya, heading to Lloyd's Creek Sunday weather permitting.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:16 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

OK, I'm picking up the boat Friday morning. Bring it home, clean it up,fuel it up and I'm ready for the weekend. Should be up at the Croyden ramp before noon. If anyone wants to join in or sees me out there, please flag me down and introduce yourself. I can't wait! I'll be mostly north of the Tacony bridge. I might make a run down to Penns Landing area later on. Any ideas welcomed, I'm new!
Old 07-05-2009, 04:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

saw you out there yesterday. i have a checkmate. the boat is white with green and yellow stripes. we were in a no wake zone by curtins marina and couldn,t catch your eye. boat looks nice. we usually hang out in the cove by the landfill up north. stop in and raft up... we will be out there today again. next weekend its off to the chesepeke again.. mark
Old 07-05-2009, 06:38 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Hey Mark, sorry I missed you if you where trying to flag me down. Is Curtains that place up above the Bristol Bridge by the NJ Staties Dock? Can you just pull in there or do you have to radio them first? I still have to install the radio. I was out again today and wanted to pull in but it was mobbed and my handling skills still need to be honed on this boat in close quarters. Getting better I think. I met another OSO member today. He came up and introed himself. I know he was watching this thread but he hasn't posted yet. I think he said his member name was Weasle or something, Sorry Kevin, Post something and I will remember. We ran down to Penns Landing together today. So this weekend was really the shake down for the boat. Beat the crap out of it for the past 2 days and nothing fell off or broke(fingers crossed). Have alot of oilblowing out of the valve cover breathers to clean up(Puke tanks on the way) but other than that it's good. Lets get that C&D trip together or something else. Hope to be out there alot more. I didn't go in the cove today, wish I did. If you see me again, throw something at me to get my attention. Looking forward to meeting some people and having some fun. What's more fun than beating the crap out of yourself out on the water?
Old 07-06-2009, 04:10 AM
Registered

yes we were in the cove when you drove by. we are headed to the chesepeke this weekend. trailering down to the northeast and launching in at nauti goose early fri am. coming back sunday in the morning. your welcome to come if you have the time. water and people down there are great. kevin is good people. we went with him to the c-d canal last year. rough trip. two to three footers all the way just past the airport. nice trip but burned about 300 in fuel getting there and back. easier time trailering down. i will send you a pm with my cell... mark
Old 07-06-2009, 06:46 AM
Registered

Hey George!
Thanks for the run yesterday, it was fun. We just stopped into Dave and Buster's for quick run around the dock to see what was there. We have to get the Chesapeake Inn run together! Hopefully see you out next weekend.
Kevin
Old 07-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Registered

I saw your cat running out there this weekend. You were running up river near the burlington bristol. I was behind you and had my 2 yr old with me and didn't want to run too fast to catch up. I pulled into the cove and you kept going north. you later made a pass through the cove, but on the other side of where we were rafted.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mr weazelle
Hey George!
Thanks for the run yesterday, it was fun. We just stopped into Dave and Buster's for quick run around the dock to see what was there. We have to get the Chesapeake Inn run together! Hopefully see you out next weekend.
Kevin
Kev, I take it the boat ran well ???
Old 07-06-2009, 08:34 AM
Registered

Ran real well. Just a slow cruise to see the area. You going to be out next weekend?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.