Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
some pics from the NOYZEE Fun run!!!! >

some pics from the NOYZEE Fun run!!!!

Notices

some pics from the NOYZEE Fun run!!!!

Old 10-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you can always ride with me. You know that.

Just let me know If you dont have a ride, your welcome here.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Registered

thanks for the invite for sure!!!!

i forgot however i have a big ride that day on the bikes. the holloween fundraser run is on the 18th and i go every year with my bike and a few others. forgot all about it till last night. my mom reminded me to clean my bike and my dads bike befor the run. lol gatta look good.

it leaves from boston harley and ends in salem mass. cant miss it. doh!
Old 10-08-2009, 09:18 AM
Registered

I know I have 3 other car assocoiated events that day, but I aint missing the river run.LOL
Old 10-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
I know I have 3 other car assocoiated events that day, but I aint missing the river run.LOL
i hear ya, but its for a good cause and i take my bike and go with my mom and day on his bike every year since 1998 so i cant miss it now. wish the run was saturday
Old 10-09-2009, 09:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
Hey Jeff
Im gona go to the ct river run, Ill see ya there. I was just looking at the pics here and I think I was out boating in that area with my wifes cousin. I also think I saw the Checkmate and the Baja hanging out at an island a couple miles out. Are they close to Boston? Sorry we wont see you tomorrow on the Hudson. I think you really only have 1 bad bearing though, you should be able to have that done and be here. Thanks again for the ride on the sound.
Jim
Old 10-09-2009, 10:51 PM
Registered

I'll keep my eyes peeled at the river run.I propbably could have fixed the bearing of I wasnt up to my ass in my race car fuel injection .

I am trying to get it ready for a race coming up.

Shouldnt even be going to the river run but I am not missing that. Too much fun.

I'll see you there.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JamesGang
Hey Jeff
Im gona go to the ct river run, Ill see ya there. I was just looking at the pics here and I think I was out boating in that area with my wifes cousin. I also think I saw the Checkmate and the Baja hanging out at an island a couple miles out. Are they close to Boston? Sorry we wont see you tomorrow on the Hudson. I think you really only have 1 bad bearing though, you should be able to have that done and be here. Thanks again for the ride on the sound.
Jim
we are out of peabody.
99% of the time we run together. i own the mate, lou (one of my great friends) ownes the baja.
we boat between mysery island, wingersheek beach, craines beach, kettle cove and an occasional boston trip.

did the sebago lake poker run and webster, and will be doing them again next year and hopefully doing the fall river run and maybe more.

what do you have for a boat? any pics? i will keep an eye out for you next year. if you see us again feel free to come on over. we always have pleanty off cold beer and food!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 10:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hey noyzee
I have to check with my wifes cousin and see if that’s where we were, but the scenery and boats look familiar. We were in about a 25’ I think it’s a Four Wins aft cabin family cruser. Saw you guys leaving the ramp and heading out then you were tied up out at the island if it was you guys. I couldn’t resist and hollered over to see what you guys had under the hood. If I remember correctly one had a 454 and the other a 502. I run a 22 Velocity, 31 Sutphen, a 36 Spectre, and a couple other small boats. It’s a disease.
some pics from the NOYZEE Fun run!!!!-may29-06-5.jpg
Me on the left my cousin Matt on right

some pics from the NOYZEE Fun run!!!!-may29-06-8.jpg

some pics from the NOYZEE Fun run!!!!-img_5375.jpg

some pics from the NOYZEE Fun run!!!!-img_5380.jpg

some pics from the NOYZEE Fun run!!!!-img_9810.jpg
Old 10-13-2009, 08:46 AM
Registered

hell yea, i remember now. you asked if we had the blue motors. lol that was near the beginning of the season if i remember. that was mysery island, we tied up way inside.

have to get one of the big dawgs out next season. the sutphen for sure!!!! i love that boat!!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2009, 09:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I talked to Matt today and thats what he said, Cocktail Cove at Misery Island. Pretty cool I recognized you guys. It turns out his boat is a 26’ Chaparral. I have a hard time remembering what type of family cruiser Im in. Except his father has a Hinckley. That thing is a trip. You dock it with a joy stick and the water looks like a jacuzzi when you get to the dock. Next time I head up there to see him Ill see if you guys are gona be around and take you up on the offer.
Jim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.