some pics from the NOYZEE Fun run!!!! >

some pics from the NOYZEE Fun run!!!!

Notices

some pics from the NOYZEE Fun run!!!!

Old 10-14-2009, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds good.
cant mistake a Hinckley, that are super nice. sounds like it has those center drives on it. a guy at my marina has them, its wild. if you have it on auto pilot and put it in stand still it will keep the boat located in the same direction no mater wind, current etc. its crazy
Old 10-14-2009, 02:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess, I know it’s a single diesel jet drive but what ever else is under there I don’t know. Never saw it out of the water but I would like to so I know what makes it tick. If it was mine I think I would just do tricks by the dock all day. The first time I went on it we went to fuel it and a young kid at the gas dock had his jaw on ground as we pulled in. I was up on the deck thinking he would need my help and all the sudden we went in sideways from about 15’ out. The kid on the dock said “What the hell was that all about!” I threw up my hands and said I don’t know I’ve been boating all my life and it’s a first for me. The instant Jacuzzi bubbles around the boat as soon as you go to dock it is the best part though. It just seems to get everybody around in a laughing mood.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JamesGang
Hey noyzee
I have to check with my wifes cousin and see if that’s where we were, but the scenery and boats look familiar. We were in about a 25’ I think it’s a Four Wins aft cabin family cruser. Saw you guys leaving the ramp and heading out then you were tied up out at the island if it was you guys. I couldn’t resist and hollered over to see what you guys had under the hood. If I remember correctly one had a 454 and the other a 502. I run a 22 Velocity, 31 Sutphen, a 36 Spectre, and a couple other small boats. It’s a disease.
Attachment 399232
Me on the left my cousin Matt on right

Attachment 399233

Attachment 399234

Attachment 399235

Attachment 399236

The only one that matters is the sutphen.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I’m with ya on that one Jeff. The Sut is my favorite.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JamesGang
I guess, I know it’s a single diesel jet drive but what ever else is under there I don’t know. Never saw it out of the water but I would like to so I know what makes it tick. If it was mine I think I would just do tricks by the dock all day. The first time I went on it we went to fuel it and a young kid at the gas dock had his jaw on ground as we pulled in. I was up on the deck thinking he would need my help and all the sudden we went in sideways from about 15’ out. The kid on the dock said “What the hell was that all about!” I threw up my hands and said I don’t know I’ve been boating all my life and it’s a first for me. The instant Jacuzzi bubbles around the boat as soon as you go to dock it is the best part though. It just seems to get everybody around in a laughing mood.
haha, to funny. it is amazing what they can do now.

the sut is the boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!