Notices

CPBA October SWAP MEET

Old 09-26-2011, 12:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2fast9tech2
**Announcement**

Can all swap meet participants please send me a list of items they plan to bring October 15th. I will compile a list to give attendees an idea of what will be there. This will especially be helpful for out of state travelers. email: [email protected]

Thank you.
Sorry if it has been mentioned already, but what if you have a boat for sale that you would like to display? What is the cost on that? Looking to possibly put my dad's 24 Progression on display....
Old 09-26-2011, 12:41 PM
Registered

Received 792 Likes on 374 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Time
Sorry if it has been mentioned already, but what if you have a boat for sale that you would like to display? What is the cost on that? Looking to possibly put my dad's 24 Progression on display....
in talking with jeff, it would cost the same as a space ($25 for members and $35 for non members). i know there are several others planning to do the same.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

**Announcement**

Can all swap meet participants please send me a list of items they plan to bring October 15th. I will compile a master. This will give attendees an idea of what will be there. This will especially be helpful for out of state travelers. email: [email protected]

Thank you.
IMO, this is a bad idea on many levels!
Old 09-26-2011, 01:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SS930
why scotty.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Because nobody in their right mind is going know exactly what they're bringing, nor are they going to want to do so until they go to load up their truck. On top of this, not everyone will do so or even get your request. At the end of the day you're going to have a small fraction of what will be there and once you publish the pathetic list nobody will bother coming!

In a nutshell, this sounds like a Jeff or Jeff & Justin idea!!!
Old 09-26-2011, 01:16 PM
Registered

Because nobody in their right mind is going know exactly what they're bring, nor are they going to want to do so until they go to load up their truck. On top of this, not everyone will do so or even get your request. At the end of the day you're going to have a small fraction of what will be there and once you publish the pathetic list nobody will bother coming!

In a nutshell, this sounds like a Jeff or Jeff & Justin idea!!!
no, it was my idea...i figured just a list of mike's stuff would entice a lot of people to come. obviously we cant capture everyones. even if we listed OP's stuff. it would give people the realization that stuff will actually be there.
Old 09-26-2011, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

no, it was my idea...i figured just a list of mike's stuff would entice a lot of people to come. obviously we cant capture everyones. even if we listed OP's stuff. it would give people the realization that stuff will actually be there.
Capture ? What?
Old 09-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

agreed part of a swap meet is wondering what you might find not knowing what you want isnt there, new stuff shows up at 8 am 10 am etc.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:55 PM
Registered

BTW scot thinks everything is a bad IDEA, Justin thinks anything that cost him over .02$ is a bad Idea kevin doesnt know his name, and frank is from wallingford, yeah that sums it up.LOL

Oh except for sick and well we ALL know whats F'd up about him but he has alot of parts so well let him show up.

Should be a good turnout lots of people I talked to are really excited about it. especially the marine businesses in the area, lots of guys saying they are going to bring Items.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 302Sport
haha game time is TBA right now, but if its a noon start, we start the drinking when the gates open at 8AM....
like we didnt plan on that already.LOL

at stafford and lake compounce guys sell beers which is Illegal without a permit, So youll have to give them to me free!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.