Snow Falling Time For A Winter Project

Notices

Snow Falling Time For A Winter Project

Old 12-22-2011, 05:43 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
The person behind the scene suppling your info in general has the gist of things correct, but doesn't always have his facts straight... Haha!

I'll be the first to admit Mike has spent plenty of time helping me out working on the boat (and it's always been most appreciated!), but I'm having a hard time recalling him suppling the parts in that boat! With that said, he did give me a couple of spare fuel pumps which was super cool of him as well. Either way, I am suppling the parts and I'd be doing all the work if Mike wasn't nice enough to lend a helping hand as much as he has. But again, mike has certainly been generous when it comes to working on the boat, there's no doubt about that!
You know you are like crack dealer to Mike he can't help tearing boat apart. Being in a bilge is like a crack house, and Jamie is on his way!
Old 12-22-2011, 05:59 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

After talking back and forth with guys and a couple of other people I have decided to stay around 750hp. The motors are very mild at that number and will be running a low boost. If I have a issues with the drives and upgrade them down the road then I can always do a remap and pulley change. The boat should cruise in the 70's and top out around the c note. I am more than happy with that, as long as it looks "pretty" doing it. Thanks for all your replies. Besides if I really want to go fast maybe I can get Scot to finally take me for a ride
Old 12-22-2011, 06:51 AM
Registered

Received 110 Likes on 66 Posts

The person behind the scene suppling your info in general has the gist of things correct, but doesn't always have his facts straight... Haha!

I'll be the first to admit Mike has spent plenty of time helping me out working on the boat (and it's always been most appreciated!), but I'm having a hard time recalling him suppling the parts in that boat! With that said, he did give me a couple of spare fuel pumps which was super cool of him as well. Either way, I am suppling the parts and I'd be doing all the work if Mike wasn't nice enough to lend a helping hand as much as he has. But again, mike has certainly been generous when it comes to working on the boat, there's no doubt about that!
Sick is gettin some serious recognition here! I see it in neon lights..."SICK PERFORMANCE MARINE" ....Hmmm, it has a ring to it. Now if Jamies wife worked the front desk, Mike would get ALL my work! Hahaha, congrats on all the success Mike and Jamie.

Last edited by kreed; 12-22-2011 at 07:38 AM.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
After talking back and forth with guys and a couple of other people I have decided to stay around 750hp. The motors are very mild at that number and will be running a low boost. If I have a issues with the drives and upgrade them down the road then I can always do a remap and pulley change. The boat should cruise in the 70's and top out around the c note. I am more than happy with that, as long as it looks "pretty" doing it. Thanks for all your replies. Besides if I really want to go fast maybe I can get Scot to finally take me for a ride
Sounds like a respectable plan... As I've many times before, you're always welcome on my boat but that would mean you'd have to get out of the house on the weekend.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
Sick is gettin some serious recognition here! I see it in neon lights..."SICK PERFORMANCE MARINE" ....Hmmm, it has a ring to it. Now if Jamies wife worked the front desk, Mike would get ALL my work! Hahaha, congrats on all the success Mike and Jamie.
I don't think it's too far away!
Old 12-22-2011, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

We're working on it! Just need to find the right piece of property, and yes Sara will work the front desk!! Thx for the support guys!
Old 12-22-2011, 09:07 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Id rather work then sleep. Sleep when your dead. Sadly to say work doesnt come fast enough for me. 24/7 if I could.
-Mike
Old 12-22-2011, 09:08 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

The Big White Whale is all squared away and set to roll also. Jamie had dropped it off.
-Mike
Old 12-22-2011, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Yep getting put away for a little winter nap, mild power going in in the spring........ Unless .....
Old 12-22-2011, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 110 Likes on 66 Posts

Sounds like a respectable plan... As I've many times before, you're always welcome on my boat but that would mean you'd have to get out of the house on the weekend.
Good point Scot. We agreed Frank, now that your gettin Zul engines and your confident that you can beat Pat and Adam without a problem, do you think you will be boating Saturdays or Sundays this summer? Scot thinks you will only be out on Fridays still. I disagree.....I can get a Friday off here and there, but Saturdays and Sundays are the days when that "pretty" boat will really shine! Although....Pat once and awhile can escape from his business during the week,You guys can have the sound to yourselves for these races! God this is gonna be a good summer....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.