Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
Philly/Delaware River >

Philly/Delaware River

Notices

Philly/Delaware River

Old 08-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was out this afternoon. Not too crowded and not a lot of junk in the water. Maybe I'll go out again tomorrow.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:00 PM
Registered

River was sure crowded and choppy today. Saw a nice Apache making runs this afternoon.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Scabby Jack
River was sure crowded and choppy today. Saw a nice Apache making runs this afternoon.
what no pictures?
Old 08-13-2012, 05:35 PM
Registered

Was it yours? I was too busy holding on in the chop to take pics.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Scabby Jack
Was it yours? I was too busy holding on in the chop to take pics.
No, but how about a description? Curious to know whose crusin' the Delaware with an Apache.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:10 PM
Registered

White with American Flag theme to the bow and big ole Apache logo to the stern.
Old 08-18-2012, 05:10 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll be on the river on Sunday. Not going to the bay for one day. Anyone know how Rock the bay turnout was? I couldn't mak eit down this year. Hitting the river early be up in Tully Cove till around 1 or so then figure I'll take a ride down river and burn up some of this gas thats been in the tanks all season. Haven't had many chances to get out this season at all. Bummer!
Old 08-19-2012, 07:21 AM
Registered

rock the bay wasnt bad. no where near as many boats as last year. water was clean and clear. when we went back to pull out it took a little bit to get out of the water since they had to shut down the ramp for a while because someone rolled an outerlimits, they had to get ambulances in there to take people to hospital. heard they were in bad shape but hoping they will be ok. boat had a good amount of damage to it. other than that was good.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:02 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Scabby
How do you like your scarab . I have a friend looking for one, and do you have any info on one maybe for sale.

Anyone have more info on the outerlimits.

I was out saturday with my kids. Iwas on burlington island. water was clean yesyerday.

Dave
Old 08-19-2012, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by demag67
rock the bay wasnt bad. no where near as many boats as last year. water was clean and clear. when we went back to pull out it took a little bit to get out of the water since they had to shut down the ramp for a while because someone rolled an outerlimits, they had to get ambulances in there to take people to hospital. heard they were in bad shape but hoping they will be ok. boat had a good amount of damage to it. other than that was good.
What I heard on Facebook, BUT not confirmed

I heard a boat was doing 85 and they caught a wave wrong tossed the passengers out, boat continued to circle them as they floated until someone rammed it with their own.

Wow! That is scary stuff! ESP for a v bottom. Was it rough out?

Let’s Rock took one for the team. Hats off to them. Hope the injured are going to be ok. It appeared to be some broken bones and bad lacerations. Apparently the OL did a full barrel roll and ended upright and still motoring with no occupants. And yes it was well after rock the bay had ended.

That's crazy, good for "lets rock" taking control of the situation sacrificing his own equipment and safety for the protection of fellow boaters.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.