Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
Philly/Delaware River >

Philly/Delaware River

Notices

Philly/Delaware River

Old 09-07-2012, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wish i could go but just took the boat out of service for a little while. bill if you get a chance check your pm's
Old 09-07-2012, 05:07 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Buce, I know its short notice but if you and the wife want to go in our boat we're going by ourselves Call me, 215-768-4172
Old 09-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Registered

I make it to the Ches INN from dave and busters in 45 mins...about another 15-25mins to the upper bay depending where you are headed. The ride is pleasant and i suggest many to do it...regularly not too much crap along the way. It makes for an exciting trip and with the Ipad navigation its nice to stay on a navigated course.

With the baja, you need to get with someone who is familair w the Pea Patch/FT Delaware island Cut-Through path and the tides--adds excitement!!!
Old 09-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Registered

who from our area had a mishap? everyone seems to be ok ....but who is it so we kow to help out when we cross paths.

thanks john
Old 09-10-2012, 11:29 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wasn't many boats out on the bay at all on Sat. REALLY rough, I'd say 5-6 footers and some bigger. Wind was blowin hard. Made it down to Jellies, LOL only one other boat there besides us 33Outlaw, nice people. The rains came in sideways for about an hour. We hid out in Jellies beach bar. It was still a good time! Bartender plays the harmonica and there where some peeps there from the docks. Rain died down just before dark so we took a shot and ran back to Anchor Marina at about 70 in the dark. Man the rain hurts! Wind died down so it was much smoother on the water. Boat was running ****ty on the way back, spark issues I think and I dropped an altenator on one engine so that didn't help either, maybe it was just wet? Haven't had a chance to look at it yet but it got us back OK. I didn't hear of anyone having trouble, we got to the dock around 8pm, soggy but all smiles.