Anybody in Maine?

Notices

Anybody in Maine?

Old 04-16-2013, 11:03 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by pony3xp
Hey Audio, I'm just down the river closer to the lock. There used to be a Malibu at the dock.

Hey Kurt, bad news, just talked to Tim and he said "we" have to go out and run it again so that we can pull a plug and see how lean it is running.
I was the one that pulled up as Kurt was leaving your place on Sunday. We were in a bit of a rush or I would have come in and said hi. I have the blue Donzi on the lift other side of the river and last year the pontoon boat. Not sure if I will get the Formula in this year or not. I don't think so. Congrats on the new boat it looks real good!
Old 04-17-2013, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

There was plenty of water on Sebage.
Kurt scared the poor guys in the fishing boat.
And becuase there are so many guys fishing, they already have the dock in at the ramp.
I am pretty sure I have seen that boat on route 1 heading north through Bath
Old 04-17-2013, 11:25 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Maine
I am pretty sure I have seen that boat on route 1 heading north through Bath
It came from NY, so I don't think it was the same one.

Audio - I know the boats, we have waved a few times. I dont' know anyones names on the river but know everyone's boats.

502, when not in Maine I am in Hampstead, if you are ever stuck for a ride up/back, let me know. I'm up at least every weekend and sometimes more.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Audio - I know the boats, we have waved a few times. I dont' know anyones names on the river but know everyone's boats.

502, when not in Maine I am in Hampstead, if you are ever stuck for a ride up/back, let me know. I'm up at least every weekend and sometimes more.
Hampstead huh, we are practically neighbors! thanks for the offer on the ride! Hope to see you up there this year!!

Thanks
Jim
Old 04-17-2013, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 502ss
Last year it was about $800.

Don't have any intentions of sleeping on the boat so really don't see any reason to spend the extra money on a wet slip, this way i can also easily go get fuel for it at a local gas station.

It only takes me 10 minutes to put her in! They also offer a VIP service where they will put it in for you and have it all ready to go when you arrive.
Just called and booked my spot at the marina Here is the details on costs.

Store boat on the trailer on the ground floor of the covered rack building = $595

If you want them to put it in and out sometimes = $50 in / $50 out each launch

Store boat on trailer or in the dry racks and they put it in and out for you = $1295
Old 04-17-2013, 09:18 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Stop by and say hi! I will do the same.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:34 AM
Registered

You guys are killing me. I have a month still until the campground opens and I want to run my new boat. Also the guys over at moose landing are great last year they let us store the are boats over there when our docks were under water for no charge. They did not have to do that, will not use anyone else on the lake but them from now on.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:48 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Great to see you guys had better luck with Moose Landing then I have. Maybe they have learned the folly of their ways. :-)
Old 04-18-2013, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Great to see you guys had better luck with Moose Landing then I have. Maybe they have learned the folly of their ways. :-)
Not sure if you have heard Jon, Moose Landing has been sold to Yarmouth Boat Yard. Very good news.

-Glad to hear you guys had good experienced with ML but the locals here had it stuck to them hard over the last 10 yrs. I might consider doing business there again now that there are new owners.

Jimmy @ Naples Marina has slips available. Fun place, performance boat friendly and has a bar/restaurant right on the property. Reasonable $$ too!

Kurt

Last edited by Biggus; 04-19-2013 at 05:24 AM.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:13 PM
Registered

Hay kurt do you no if the poker run is done for good or is any chance in getting it back? used to be a good time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.