Montauk Nightlife?

Notices

Montauk Nightlife?

Old 06-30-2014, 05:24 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Montauk Nightlife?

I know that last year Moby Dick's (right next to Rick's Crabby Cowboy) was a great place to dock your boat and participate in the nightlife. But it doesn't look like they re-opened this season. Is Rick's still a good place to dock and party right off your boat? Any other suggestions??? Thanks.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

Surf lodge, ruschmeyers, sole east, sloppy tuna, crows nest are all good spots at night. Montauk is the best around this area for night life especially since the bars are open until 4.
Old 07-02-2014, 05:31 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^ Adam nailed it, there's a lot of awesome nightlife on Montauk. The other place we hit last time was "668 The Gig Shack", cool place and worth stopping in if you're trying to avoid the "collar up" crowd.

If you're going over by boat, you'll find you probably aren't going to walk to these places, most are all several miles away. We go over with the boat and stay at the MYC. We take their shuttle and use a cab to get back if it's really late.

But anyway, Montauk rocks as far as the bar scene goes... I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Last edited by SS930; 07-02-2014 at 05:34 AM.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:31 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
^ Adam nailed it, there's a lot of awesome nightlife on Montauk. The other place we hit last time was "668 The Gig Shack", cool place and worth stopping in if you're trying to avoid the "collar up" crowd.

If you're going over by boat, you'll find you probably aren't going to walk to these places, most are all several miles away. We go over with the boat and stay at the MYC. We take their shuttle and use a cab to get back if it's really late.

But anyway, Montauk rocks as far as the bar scene goes... I don't think you'll be disappointed!

6000+ posts !!!!!!!!!!!!Scot, your catching up to Dan !!! Nice job...