Who's on Winnipesaukee? >

Who's on Winnipesaukee?

Notices

Who's on Winnipesaukee?

Old 06-18-2016, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mtb_05
I run on winni almost every weekend. I run a 525HP and haven't had any issues with noise. Would def be interested in getting some info if there is a poker run happening.
Next Saturday is the Donzi poker run, all boats are welcome. It is put on by the Lake Winnipesaukee Donzi Club. They have a page on Facebook with information about the run.
Old 06-30-2016, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by donzi matt
Next Saturday is the Donzi poker run, all boats are welcome. It is put on by the Lake Winnipesaukee Donzi Club. They have a page on Facebook with information about the run.
love your Cafe Matt, My father had a 93 he purchased new from Randy Sweers back when he was very young working at Ft Apache......Loved that boat.

I was on the 477 Nor-tech during the Donzi run. Im Picking up a 28 skater on the 16th in Georgia. Excited be one of many new performance boats on the lake this summer.