2018 Hudson River Fall Fun Run >

2018 Hudson River Fall Fun Run

Notices

2018 Hudson River Fall Fun Run

Old 09-25-2018, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by badmonkey

well thats really cool. Now clarify for this out of towner, you guys are speaking of the railroad bridge that allows you into the east river?? Right at the GW bridge....I’ve only been there once and I was following Jonathon...

thanks, Chris
the Harlem river I believe. It’s a swing bridge . Thought that’ was the one you guys were speaking of .
Old 09-25-2018, 11:26 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by badmonkey

well thats really cool. Now clarify for this out of towner, you guys are speaking of the railroad bridge that allows you into the east river?? Right at the GW bridge....I’ve only been there once and I was following Jonathon...

thanks, Chris
Yes, that's the bridge. You can always just get close and then make your own judgement call. Worst case is you run down the Hudson. On another note, dead low tide on Saturday is around 8:00 am.
Old 09-25-2018, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HyFive578
Yes, that's the bridge. You can always just get close and then make your own judgement call. Worst case is you run down the Hudson. On another note, dead low tide on Saturday is around 8:00 am.
The name of that bridge Spuyten Duyvil BridgeThe Spuyten Duyvil Bridge opens "on demand". There's no schedule.
Radio them on Channel 13. there is a number on the bridge 917-295-9161 that you can call and the operator will tell you if a train is coming and when they will be able to open the bridge
Old 09-26-2018, 01:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 171 Likes on 86 Posts

Being low tide, will fueling be possible around that time? I plan on arriving around that time to help reduce the ramp chaos and always available to assist others launching as well.
Old 09-26-2018, 01:55 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Got Cigs
Being low tide, will fueling be possible around that time? I plan on arriving around that time to help reduce the ramp chaos and always available to assist others launching as well.
Fuel is available right around the corner at the Haverstraw marina. It's easy to get in and out of and they have a sizable fuel dock. You go out of the channel and off to the right, you will see a big steel structure sticking out into the river. On the other side of that steel structure is the entrance to Haverstraw Marina. Gas dock is straight ahead on right.
Old 09-26-2018, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

What's the latest roll call and logistics?
Old 09-26-2018, 02:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fuel is available right around the corner at the Haverstraw marina. It's easy to get in and out of and they have a sizable fuel dock. You go out of the channel and off to the right, you will see a big steel structure sticking out into the river. On the other side of that steel structure is the entrance to Haverstraw Marina. Gas dock is straight ahead on right.
Do they have 93?
Old 09-26-2018, 07:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
Do they have 93?
kendall, yes they have high octane fuel. I think Jonathon said it is 91 octane.
Old 09-26-2018, 07:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by FBRONCO
What's the latest roll call and logistics?
we are on plane no later than 1115am.
Old 09-27-2018, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

With all the rain (and more coming tonight), everyone should be careful of things floating on the water. I'm sure lots of debris has been pulled off shore.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.