Notices

Boat yard

Old 08-05-2020, 09:44 AM
M A
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boat yard

Hello all anyone in Rhode Island know what is up at Shaw’s boat yard? I’ve been trying to contact them for about a week now the answering service is working but I have not been contacted as of yet. This is the closest yard to my location and I am very interested in this particular yard.
Old 08-05-2020, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by M A
Hello all anyone in Rhode Island know what is up at Shaw’s boat yard? I’ve been trying to contact them for about a week now the answering service is working but I have not been contacted as of yet. This is the closest yard to my location and I am very interested in this particular yard.
you mean in mass? Shaw’s is in Dighton Massachusetts. Yes they are working, but it’s a small mom and pop operation. Wouldn’t expect much calling. Need to stop in there. Also I’m not sure anyone has ever been “very” interested in that yard lol
The following 2 users liked this post by Unlimited jd:
Bostonirish (08-12-2020), Ratty206ls (08-08-2020)
Old 08-05-2020, 09:58 AM
M A
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great haha yeah that’s the place, and thanks for getting me an answer so quick yeah it looks a bit shabby but it’s diy so I’ll drop by and see what’s what. Thanks again.
Old 08-08-2020, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Shaw’s is down the street from my house on Taunton River .i wouldn’t say it’s anywhere near Rhode Island. I’ve still yet to figure out the channel from there and don’t know how my neighbor get his fly bridge outta there
Old 08-08-2020, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by Ratty206ls
Shaw’s is down the street from my house on Taunton River .i wouldn’t say it’s anywhere near Rhode Island. I’ve still yet to figure out the channel from there and don’t know how my neighbor get his fly bridge outta there
it’s marked pretty well, just skinny
Old 08-08-2020, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Unlimited jd
it’s marked pretty well, just skinny
👍🏻 Thank jd . I thought about the season fee to launch my boat there even though somerset ramp is less then a mile from me. It’s just a little crowded at main st ramp and I’ve even had to put my truck and trailer at the school up the street