Notices

And the winner IS ???????

Old 07-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 10x
And, we had Jamie out with us too. But, he had way too many girls on board that were screaming when he put the throttles down.
WAY TO GO Jamie 10x whats up?

Last edited by travis reed; 07-10-2008 at 03:04 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-10-2008, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Travis...do you ever tow that bad ride anywhere? You'd eat Lake Michigan up with that thing...there's plenty of cats to hunt, too! Bring it up next weekend for the Poker Run!

I've seen you a couple times in Party Cove...that boat makes me drool.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:04 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by travis reed
WAY TO GO Jamie 10x whats up?
Hey Travis, what up dude??? What's this B/S I hear that the water pigs arrested you for loud pipes??? You got one of baddest soundin boat I've ever heard. I even asked Ed Cozzi what cams you're running, cause the next time my engines come out, I'm doing a cam swap and your cams are going in. LMAO

I'd love to have your boat at our Poker Run next saturday. YOU'D love that rough water that lake Michigan will throw at ya. Your arm will for sure get a workout. Gonna be alot of hardware that'll be able to run along side ya. I know you'd have a great time. See what you can do about it, or send me a pm.............Later

Frank
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 07-10-2008, 09:21 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

WAY TO GO Jamie
haha, thanks Travis. Yeah, the girls screamed a little when I layed into it but they had fun..
Old 07-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 10x
Hey Travis, what up dude??? What's this B/S I hear that the water pigs arrested you for loud pipes??? You got one of baddest soundin boat I've ever heard. I even asked Ed Cozzi what cams you're running, cause the next time my engines come out, I'm doing a cam swap and your cams are going in. LMAO

I'd love to have your boat at our Poker Run next saturday. YOU'D love that rough water that lake Michigan will throw at ya. Your arm will for sure get a workout. Gonna be alot of hardware that'll be able to run along side ya. I know you'd have a great time. See what you can do about it, or send me a pm.............Later

Frank
Guys I have an all girls b-day party. Seriously, I would love to come!
Only got a verbal warning,we were dialing in another set of BRAD SMITH motors honest blown 800's in a 30 Eliminator,we did complete rerig,ran flawless. Had the economy been normal they would have been to busy!

What you heard last yr is for sale(cams heads). Did alot of other stuff as well talk to you in person at the shootout. Best of luck next wkend.

Last edited by travis reed; 07-14-2008 at 08:53 AM.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:44 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Travis, don't be shy. LMAO Bring all the girls, they'll have a blast. It'll be kinda like your birthday present to her.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 07-11-2008, 08:15 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 10x
Travis, don't be shy. LMAO Bring all the girls, they'll have a blast. It'll be kinda like your birthday present to her.
Frank,you no better,had these plans for awhile even blocked out one of my rentals for the girls,just make sure you find me at the shootout. Hay rockit -Nick is Cozzi' cousin find us!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 08:38 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Frank,you no better,had these plans for awhile even blocked out one of my rentals for the girls,just make sure you find me at the shootout. Hay rockit -Nick is Cozzi' cousin find us!!!!!!!!!!
Just yankin your chain. We'll talk before the shootout, and we might even drive down "group style" with Nick. He should be all set to go with the tranny problem, by tuesday. He lost the tranny right after he left the playpen, after we were playin out in the lake. I was wonderin why he never came back to raft off with us.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 07-11-2008, 10:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 10x
Just yankin your chain. We'll talk before the shootout, and we might even drive down "group style" with Nick. He should be all set to go with the tranny problem, by tuesday. He lost the tranny right after he left the playpen, after we were playin out in the lake. I was wonderin why he never came back to raft off with us.
Your always good with me,you know that,Nick has my # get it and call me<I have him all set up for the shootout,I spoil my buddies,let me know if you need anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes he should be good talked to him last night..........

REED
Old 07-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

I set Nick up with my buddy who is a B/W velvet drive guru. He'll be back up for the Poker Run.

I may have to take the boat down to loto the shootout weekend if I can find a dually to borrow, my SRW pickup scares me.