Notices

This years schedule?

Old 01-25-2004, 01:10 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default This years schedule?

any idea what the schedule will look like for this coming season? If I put together a fun run I want to stay away from your dates....
Old 01-25-2004, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The only date I know for sure is the one on July 3. And Dyno, you're going to be at that one.
Old 01-27-2004, 05:27 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Cash you got any idea???
Old 01-27-2004, 08:49 AM
Registered

Jack
Jack, Dyno's right do you have some dates in mind for runs, how about an overnighter where maybe those that are interested could stay in slips, perhaps Hammond. We could have a barbecue or something. Then Dyno could plan a "MOPS invitational" on this side of the Lake and the IL and IN crew could come over here. Do you know if they are having the race again in WI.
Amazing it's snowing pretty heavy, but we are thinking boating
Old 01-27-2004, 07:38 PM
Registered

I like the overnight idea. SteveL did a great job organizing the North Point & Milwaukee race & run last year. Venetian night at North Point was great! I would like to do that again this year even if the race dose not happen. It would also be fun to do a get together around Grand Haven or Muskegon. Make it a weekend trip. Great Lakes Marina would be a good location. Dyno was planning a northern fun run which could be fun as long as he wouldn't mind a couple extra boats attending.
Dan
Old 01-27-2004, 08:26 PM
Registered

Since I am new to the IL/Wi side of the lake, where
is North Point, is it by Milwaukee. Ian and I want to try that area so we would probably be game. Dyno would love more boats that's why he keeps trying to figure out a schedule. Perhaps you could contact Steve to see if he knows if the date for Vnight is set. I would think it would be OK if we helped Jack plan some of this stuff he has so much on his plate already. We are also hoping we can talk a bunch of you guys in to coming to our area for the Metro Beach Poker Run Opps just noticed that Mr. P was logged in not I, sometimes it is a pain sharing the same computer Donna

Last edited by PatriYacht; 01-27-2004 at 08:29 PM.
Old 01-27-2004, 11:38 PM
Registered

Sounds like some good ideas. We are always ready for a party in Hammond Northpoint is always nice and we are definitely planning to go to Milwaukee with or without the races. As far as an overnight in Michigan, My wife and I stayed on Lake Muskegon at the Shoreline Inn and found it to be very nice. They have floating slips up to 50 feet and nice hotel rooms for those that do not wish to stay on their boat. just a thought. I have also heard great things about Great Lakes Marina.

Steve
Old 01-28-2004, 06:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I have some friends that belong to the St. Joseph yacht club in MI. They said it would be great to have a have the COPS there. That may be a good spot to bring allot of people together.
Old 01-28-2004, 07:13 AM
Registered

Is there overnight docking at the yacht club. I for one would like to go to places that have nice towns to
walk around in. I figure Petosky is to far for most, but something like that would be great. I know Great Lakes
Marina is an OK marina but I am not sure about the town of Muskegon. We should all just start throwing
out ideas for overnighters. For instance Friday in St Jo
and then Sat in Elk Rapids perhaps in the latter part ofJuly and then another run on the IL/WI side in August. July 4th is War Party and the week after labor day another Cops run. Sounds like a good summer
Old 01-28-2004, 01:09 PM
Registered

The Marina Steve speaks of, Shoreline Inn, would make a great location. I'm sure are group could WAKE that place up.
Dan

Quick Reply: This years schedule?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.