Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Offshore Super Series (OSS)
Firestorm Turbines Must Go Racing >

Firestorm Turbines Must Go Racing

Notices

Firestorm Turbines Must Go Racing

Old 04-03-2007, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sir, I am honored and delighted by your offer. I would love to discuss the possibilities with you and shall take you up on your offer to call.

My thanks.

Howie Murray
Firestorm Turbines

Last edited by rocketboat; 04-03-2007 at 09:36 PM.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:47 PM

Howie, I help Brian Ross a bit already with his 39 MTI, but if there is anything I can do for you, let me know.
I look forward to hangin' with you this year a bit on the water.

Cheers and GOOD LUCK!

Chris Diamond
Old 04-03-2007, 09:32 PM
Registered

Chris,
Thanks for the offer.. With any luck we will be at the races and near you in the pits... likewise if there is anything you guys need... let me know. I just got back from out west a couple of days ago so I havn't had a chance to call yet but I was still hoping we could get my boat in for paint before the season progresses too far. Call you tomorrow...

Cheers
Old 04-03-2007, 10:23 PM

Sounds good! I look forward to your call.

Chris
Old 04-04-2007, 07:31 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Rockerboat-

You say you already have a boat? If so, can you get pics?? Because I am very curious to see it!
I am just wondering after when the team is being created and ready to race...What position would you be in? Owner/Driver? Owner/Throttleman? Owner? or what?

Talk to you tonight
Old 04-04-2007, 07:35 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

I think I missed about what happened to Randy??? What's going on? Can anyone explain to me?
Old 04-04-2007, 07:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
I think I missed about what happened to Randy??? What's going on? Can anyone explain to me?
http://www.offshoresuperseries.com/a....php?artID=164
Old 04-04-2007, 08:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
Rockerboat-

You say you already have a boat? If so, can you get pics?? Because I am very curious to see it!
I am just wondering after when the team is being created and ready to race...What position would you be in? Owner/Driver? Owner/Throttleman? Owner? or what?

Talk to you tonight
Sorry for the confusion... no boat as of yet... I am looking to go racing in the Turbine Class of the OSS and anywhere else that we can tear it up...

To qualify as an owner... I think you need to have lots of money... that pretty much disqualifies me... lol.

I am looking to rig turbines in a boat and then manage the team for a sponsor and then Drive/throttle/pitcrew... where ever I am needed basically with an eye to being in the boat when it goes fast!

I have the experience with the engines and been driving boats since I was 5.
In the NAVY for 9 years and in the Helicopter business going on 11 years working almost exclusively on the T-53 series engines.
I have been working on Turbine powered boats since 1999 and had my own business (Firestorm Turbines) doing Marine and Industrial gas turbine modification and installation since 2004 with several interesting military projects, (Which I could tell you all about, but.... well you know the rest... ) and civillian pleasure boats created along the way.

And you know the rest... mustgoracingmustgoraceingmustgoracingmustgoracing
Old 04-04-2007, 09:09 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by marylandmark
.... during the practice round of the initial Biloxi race in 2004 that the Offshore Super Series Powerboat Racing Association had its first tragic moment.

During a morning practice run, Randy Linebach's boat - the Airborne Big Thunder - flipped in the Mississippi Sound, killing Linebach.
That now I remember!! Thanks!
Old 04-04-2007, 09:10 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by rocketboat
Sorry for the confusion... no boat as of yet... I am looking to go racing in the Turbine Class of the OSS and anywhere else that we can tear it up...

To qualify as an owner... I think you need to have lots of money... that pretty much disqualifies me... lol.

I am looking to rig turbines in a boat and then manage the team for a sponsor and then Drive/throttle/pitcrew... where ever I am needed basically with an eye to being in the boat when it goes fast!

I have the experience with the engines and been driving boats since I was 5.
In the NAVY for 9 years and in the Helicopter business going on 11 years working almost exclusively on the T-53 series engines.
I have been working on Turbine powered boats since 1999 and had my own business (Firestorm Turbines) doing Marine and Industrial gas turbine modification and installation since 2004 with several interesting military projects, (Which I could tell you all about, but.... well you know the rest... ) and civillian pleasure boats created along the way.

And you know the rest... mustgoracingmustgoraceingmustgoracingmustgoracing

Rocketboat-

Now I understand...I currently own a boat with jet engine in it....and it goes nearly 50 mph on water....Even jump up in the air....I dont mind being the Driver!

Quick Reply: Firestorm Turbines Must Go Racing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.