Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Offshore Super Series (OSS)
OSS Nationals Promotion at LOTO >

OSS Nationals Promotion at LOTO

Notices

OSS Nationals Promotion at LOTO

Old 06-11-2007, 04:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just want to also extend the offer the crazyboat tower has as well. If you need help with finding a place to stay or info about the lake just let us know. You will not regret making a trip to LOTO... plus I am sure that "Party Cove" will still be in full swing that weekend!!

Tim
Old 06-12-2007, 02:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 597 Likes on 275 Posts

We have reserved a place at Aqua Fin Resort. Sounds like it is right by the Toad. Hopefully it is clean so the wife is happy!!! Now I need to find a place to store the boat for the month between the shootout and the races. Anybody have any leads? Indoors would be nice or at least covered maybe.? Quinlan
Old 06-13-2007, 09:12 AM

There are a few places that store boats inside... the first one I can think of is Port Arrow Head. Dr Janseen I think also has a large storage building on the KC side of the lake... not sure of the phone numbers. Good luck!!
Old 06-14-2007, 10:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by oklaoutlaw
We have reserved a place at Aqua Fin Resort. Sounds like it is right by the Toad. Hopefully it is clean so the wife is happy!!! Now I need to find a place to store the boat for the month between the shootout and the races. Anybody have any leads? Indoors would be nice or at least covered maybe.? Quinlan
We will have limited storage available to the teams between the shootout and the race. It is a covered facilty, however, there will not be room for everyone so call in advance to reserve a spot. We are also at the 8mm so it's very convenient to the pits and the race itself. Our ramp will probably only accomadate for the V-Bottoms, but we are happy to help in any way we can.

We also offer 110 and 93 octane.

If you are interested call me at 573-374-5692 Office or 573-286-8794 Cell

Matt
Big Thunder Marine
Old 06-17-2007, 10:04 PM
Registered

I will have to ask, but we might be able to work out something in our race shop. Might be able to keep 2-3 boats. Get with me if you need storage.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by oklaoutlaw
Just an FYI .. Aqua Fin is directly across the street from the Horny Toad. We're staying at the same place.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:34 AM
Registered

I know of a place at the 8 MM on the west side of the Lake in Sunrise Beach, has a gravel drive but good ramp, and are the nicest people. They have launched the D & M MTI several times as well as other larger boats. Have 87 and 93 octane on the pumps. Mercruiser repair shop, ( with the Computer Diagnostic System) They have some storage space available, and won't screw you on price. Get with me if you have any questions, [email protected]
Old 07-02-2007, 11:02 AM
Registered

Bilgerat isn't lying about being the nicest people on the lake, not to mention that world championship they got last year (first year racing).
Old 07-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Registered

Talking Here Ye Here Ye...

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
My brother just called and told me about a billboard promoting the up coming race along I70 in Missouri. Looks like the people at www.ToadCove.com are starting there promotion early. It should be a great event especially with the Pro Series boats coming there and to Orange Beach. I've never been to LOTO but am really looking forward to it as is the rest of the OSS.
Gent's,
Dave Scott made this happen for us, (THE RACER'S)
Let's all come to show how great offshore racing is to the Ozark's!
The lake is a once in a lifetime experience
The wives and girlfriends and the youngin's will truely enjoy!
I look forward to seeing all my fellow racer's there!
You will, come back, after seeing it, next year!!!!
Best,
Haggin
"UNITED WE RACE"
www.amfoffshoreracing.com
www.missgeicoracing.com