Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go For it ......Good Luck

Mike
Old 05-01-2003, 09:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smitty,Augie, Bruce,good to hear you'll be in Marathon .Augie if I make both races your going to have to put up with the food at the award banquet in Frt.Myers,specially since Dave an I are going to miss the hog roast in Marathon to get back here sat. night. Looking forward to racng another Pantera too.St.Cloud the inspecter asked me why i wasnt racing vintage class,told him i wasnt 70 yet. MEL TEAM VIXEN P5 16
Old 05-01-2003, 10:11 AM
WATERBOY2

Cool

Smitty, Bruce, Augie,Tony,John & Mel,
You guys are either really dedicated or a little nuts, I guess probabley both!This kind of comaradie is what offshore powerboat racing is all about.Best of luck to all of you, and most importantly be safe!

Mark

Old 05-01-2003, 10:25 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mark...THANKS, I'm voting that WE are completely NUTS! ..............Mel, I already have the order in with my Italian Buddies, even have the Hoboken bread is on order. See you then . Augie
Old 05-01-2003, 04:48 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Bruce, since its sounds like you guys are going to pull the doubleheader off, why dont you try to convince Randy and Glenn to come on up. I know of a particular Fountain that is waiting to put some spray on their deck...
Old 05-01-2003, 04:58 PM
Registered

they are supoosed to race on Sunday in Marathon. they told the F-1s in Daytona
Old 05-01-2003, 10:24 PM
Registered

I don't see where anyone disputes anything firewater did. The post reads that the batboat cut across the coarse and thats why Firewater almost hit them. Not hitting them is a testiment to there abilities.If they won even with a spin out that shows how good they are. I think a little reading comprehension is in order
Old 05-05-2003, 07:59 AM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Uuhhhhh, just asking,

But are you guys sure that APBA Offshore is running the Factory 1 class on Sunday in Marathon?
Old 05-05-2003, 08:14 AM
Registered

I heard they may run two races on Saturday rather than run them on Sunday. It will depend on turnout....and they say they will be prepared to run two races if necessary. I hope it's true as Daytona was pushing it with 40+ boats (half the fleet) in one race (not to mention the speed differentials).
Old 05-05-2003, 09:12 AM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,735 Likes on 3,794 Posts

here is what Mike A said:
Everyone:

For the time being F1 will run on Saturday. We are concerned about the number of boats racing on the course at the same time. We could have over 90 boats in Marathon based on the Daytona turnout and a certain rowdy group of - shall I say - gentlemen from the NE coming to town, we could have as many as 40 Outlaw boats. (Notice I did not say "P" boats). If we have to we will run 2 races, ugh, on Saturday, but to accomodate Cand...errrrr, Rand....errrr, Mad Dog, we will run F1 on Saturday.

Mike A.

that should clear matters up.. it would be nice to see 2 races on Saturday as well.

Quick Reply: Miami update / info

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.