Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Offshoreonly Industry News
Sunsation powerboats proudly announces its newest dealer partner! >

Sunsation powerboats proudly announces its newest dealer partner!

Notices

Sunsation powerboats proudly announces its newest dealer partner!

Old 04-26-2016, 12:24 PM
Administrators

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sunsation powerboats proudly announces its newest dealer partner!

For more than 29 years, Coty Marine in Toms River, NJ has been providing the top brands of recreational watercraft and professional marine services to enthusiasts throughout the Northeastern United States. So, it was only natural when owner Richie Coty Jr chose Sunsation Powerboats for its new line of high performance center consoles.

Longtime Sunsation Rep. Denny Backis brought both parties together. "As an independant sales rep for several manufacturers, I'm very aware of the Sunsation product, " states Backis, who had worked as National Sales Manager for the company in the early 2000s. " When Richie asked me to investigate a higher-end center console line for Coty Marine, I knew immediately that Sunsation would be the perfect fit."

"We are witnessing tremendous growth in the high-performance and sport center console market", says Coty Marine's Sales Manager Dave Patnaude. "Sunsation delivers a quality built boat on par and in some cases beyond what you'd expect from other center console brands in the 400 -600 thousand dollar range. Sunsation's price point can be a couple of hundred thousand dollars less and still give the customer virtually the same performance, style and amenities." It's the best value out there for a truly high-performance, luxury center console."

Coty Marine will stock the Sunsation CCX line of performance center consoles. Including the 29, 32 and 34CCX models. The first boats ordered will be debuted at the NJ Performance Powerboat Club's Powerboat Rally from Toms River to Atlantic City June 17th.

Sunsation co-owners Joe & Wayne Schaldenbrand along with Kyle Miller and Jared Morris quickly approved Coty's application as the exclusive dealer in the Northeast. Rich Coty and his team in Toms River have been very successful over the years", states Joe. "Their reputation for quality watercraft and customer service is well known in the region and we're excited to have Coty Marine join our Sunsation Family."

For more information on Sunsation's complete line of high-performance and luxury center consoles, visit www.sunsationpowerboats.com or www.cotymarine.com