Notices

COVID-19 Safety Updates

Old 03-20-2020, 09:11 AM
Administrators

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts
Default COVID-19 Safety Updates

COVID-19 Safety Updates-unnamed.jpg

To Our Valued Customers,

The unprecedented economic effects relating to the COVID-19 virus are rapidly evolving. We at Teague Custom Marine want to assure you that we are open for business. We are committed to maintaining premier service to our customers while prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees.

We acknowledge that while many people and companies across the country are taking additional precautions, your performance boating needs will likely not be taking a break. Our office and warehouse facilities remain open with no restrictions to our service levels.

At this time, we will remain open full-time and will continue to service our customers with the same fast response times and care that you’ve come to expect from us. Our phone lines are open for ordering at (661) 295-7000 or you can call us should you have a question or need technical assistance. Our website store is open and receiving orders 24/7. Should circumstances change, you will be promptly notified.

These are challenging times, but together we will get through them and persevere. At Teague Custom Marine, we are boating enthusiasts – not just salespeople. We are proud to be your trusted industry partner.

We truly appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to work with you now and in the future.

Contact us at (661) 295-7000 to make a parts inquiry, schedule a service appointment or request a quote for service. Teague Custom Marine is headquartered in a 30,000 sq.ft. mega-store and shop in Valencia, CA.
The following users liked this post:
30outlaw (05-12-2021)
Old 03-20-2020, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

A few years ago I had an issue with a propeller from TCM and Bob Teague was kind enough to talk with me himself and resolve the issue, also this was just after he lost his friend, Tom Newby, in a photo shoot accident. They also sent me two like new but used roller lifters for my 525 absolutely free. premier service for sure. Everyone stay safe. My girlfriend is a nurse and just found out she was exposed to a patient with COVID-19. She's getting tested today but we won't have results for two days. 🤞
Old 03-20-2020, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 45 Likes on 25 Posts

Hoping for the best for you--have 2 in the family on the front lines as emergency room triage staff and the stress is terrible.
Old 05-10-2021, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Wash your hands, stay safe.
Old 06-01-2022, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks