Directions To Patchogue,n.y. Race >

Directions To Patchogue,n.y. Race

Notices

Directions To Patchogue,n.y. Race

Old 08-07-2007, 09:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

These directions start in Fort Lee, NJ (I-95) just before the George Washington Bridge

Try this link ........ Directions via George Washington bridge to Patchogue

Race Site Maps

Last edited by Lucididee; 08-09-2007 at 12:03 AM.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucididee
Better off going the GW way, unless you are very brave and take the Verranzano, to the BQE to the LIE.

You'll be on 95 coming from MD, so just head up the Turnpike to the GW. (Plus you really really DO NOT want to drive through Staten Island
DC and I go through SI to the BQE all the time at 85-90mph what's all this chit about being brave
Old 08-07-2007, 10:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GARBAGEMAN
DC and I go through SI to the BQE all the time at 85-90mph what's all this chit about being brave
Any person in their right mind WOULD NOT DARE pull you 2 over. The brave one would be the person stopping ya.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:58 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

I'll never forget taking the Apache home from Boston... Got to the GWB and it was closed due to an accident.... headed south towards the BQE and there was construction so we had to take the truck route on the back roads..... Got to an intersection and had to cut across 6 lanes of bumper-to-bumper traffic with boat in tow... I said fuk it and barreled thru, didn't even look....everyone stopped...beeping cursing etc..we just gave em the finger....then we hit a 2 ft pot hole and kept going home..... Ahhhhhh, what a trip...

For those that are from out of town, I'd say that if you're 1.Not from NY or 2. Don't know how to drive in NY; take the GWB!

Last edited by Panther; 08-08-2007 at 08:03 AM.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:54 AM
Racer
Racer

Garbageman,
Did you ever think the reason why we are diverting traffic off the BQE might be because the Chipsters are on there doing 85-90 in a semi pulling a Fountain?
Old 08-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Registered

how far it by water from pt judith RI or south west of block by boat wondering if I can talk A BOAT OR TO drop in and head west right OR If I drive down frommy house on rt 95 throught RI CONN how long do we need to take a commuter boat over to LI is it a day trip?? sorry for being a pain but I would like to at least see one race this yr. kw is out this yr, still need parts for the boat but getting there so this would be the cheapest race for me to go too. plus its my birthday on the 25 so my wife should let me go ha haah but I think just for the day art

Last edited by AIR TIME; 08-10-2007 at 11:59 AM.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

louie,what is the layout for the course going to look like.tryin to figure out were to see it by boat thanks
Old 08-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Racer
Racer

I believe it is on www.greatsouthbayracing.com. But for a description, I would say the best viewing and safest spot is to the south of the course towards davis park. Louie
Old 08-13-2007, 06:23 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Question

Louie,

The guilt is already settling in...

I really want to come support & cover your event.

Here is my issue.

I already planned to be at the race.

Now for the conflict.

My 5 year old daughter turns 6 on Friday the 24th.
My wife's planning a party for the 25th unless I can convince her that there would be something at the race for the kids.
By any chance will there be any type of a Fair there like they had in St Clair ?

If so, I'll bring the whole family.

If not, I will come up late Sat night or early Sunday morning.

The sooner I find out the better.

Thanks!

PS

I assume the park's pier would be a good spot for shooting pics? Or too crowded ?

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 08-13-2007, 07:45 PM
Racer
Racer

Hey Tim, I'll check the area for any fairs with rides, we were going to do them, but it would have made the logistics a nightmare. There are some great amusement parks real close , withing 20 minutes or so. Also the pier where the Crane will be set up is being set aside for media coverage or we can get you on a boat. My Fathers going for open heart surgery on the 24th, hows that for added pressure. I know he'll be okay. And this new eye twitch I've developed will probably clear up on its own after the race. Louie

Quick Reply: Directions To Patchogue,n.y. Race

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.